Pop Tarts have chemicals that could kill you instantly

Options
123457»

Replies

• spezzie
    spezzie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Too funny!!!! LMAO!!!!!! Haven't laughed so hard in weeks!!!!!
  • FindingFit127
    FindingFit127 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Is this for real? because my son loves loves loves his pop tarts :( I'm officially freaked out!

I know they're not the best for you and contain more sugar than a donut.. (took this two day nutrition class and the lady teaching it said that) but I didn't think they were that crazy ridiculously bad for ya

l'm very gulliable so dont mess with me ahah

Damn, I spent 4 years getting a Food Science degree and I could have done the same thing with a two day nutrition class.. who knew... man I got screwed.

LOL yep and it was free :D

It was just a nutrition class for moms with picky eaters and we just talked about how to get kids to eat healthier options and foods that are commonly given to children that aren't that healthy for them.. poptarts were one of them..

I totally believe I have more knowledge about food then you do because of that class... LOL

& I'll have to contact the instructor and let her know that poptarts are full of windex and meth as well
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I once ate an unfrosted cherry Pop Tart from my building's vending machine, and I briefly turned into a dolphin. I read somewhere that the frosting prevents this from happening. I guess frosted vs. unfrosted is a personal choice as to whether or not you enjoy being a dolphin.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Remind me never to give you any top secret information.
  • Klopford
    Klopford Posts: 129
    Options
    Doesn't Dr Pepper have antifreeze in it? Heard that somewhere ages ago.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Doesn't Dr Pepper have antifreeze in it? Heard that somewhere ages ago.

Definitely. Keeps me from freezing in the winter. Very handy, don't even need a jacket!