Harsh opinions wanted!!!

Options

Replies

• MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Honestly, you might be a Nebraska 8.5, but you'd be a south Florida 5. I wouldn't take you home. Learn to write a semi-coherent sentence too.

Hows's that for harsh?
  • LeeLee0415
    Options
    You've only lost 11 lbs, it's not the weight because I'm sure you looked the same in clothes before. I have heard men say they try to pick on the easiest girl in the group, could be the way you dress or present yourself.
    I agree with what she said^^. I went out one night with my homegirls and one is obese and a fine man tried to take her home because they knew she was a easy target. She didn't hesitate to go with him maybe due to her insecurity.
    As for you, you don't need to lose any weight but if you want to look more lean you could do some crunches.
  • LeeLee0415
    Options
    how can I be harsh when skinny minny posts somethin....she makes my pixels tingle :happy:
    LOL
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Honestly, you might be a Nebraska 8.5, but you'd be a south Florida 5. I wouldn't take you home. Learn to write a semi-coherent sentence too.

Hows's that for harsh?

I'm in love. :flowerforyou:
  • saraphim41
    saraphim41 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Are you seriously saying that you never got hit on before? If so, where have you been? I got hit on when I weighed in at around 275 pounds! The rain falls on the just and the unjust, Babe.

That said, the way you carry yourself will say something about who hits on you. and how they do it. Take a look at who you are and who your companions are. Maybe you need to trade up on one or both.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    how can I be harsh when skinny minny posts somethin....she makes my pixels tingle :happy:

my job here is done!

over and out!

:tongue:
  • Corsetopia
    Corsetopia Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Seriously? Would you like some cheese with that wine? "I'm so gorgeous that everybody wants to take me home! But even ugly fat girls get taken home. How can I be sure he'll respect me in the morning!!??"

You can't. Go home, ride the bologna pony and wait for him to call you. Or you can call him. Ain't brain science.

:laugh: :drinker:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    The responses in this thread are exactly what I would expect. It's somehow comforting - like a warm blanket on a chilly autumn evening.
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I think you should enjoy the attention, and never forget yourself. You already know who you DON'T want to become, so all it takes is remaining self-aware. Always remember where you came from, and don't feel bad about enjoying the attention you get, because you work hard to get that body!

That being said, how you look on the outside can affect your personality a little. Don't hate on me yet! Honestly, our personality is affected by several factors, our appearance is naturally going to be one. However, I'm sure everyone has met someone who we consider ugly, who acts ugly. Then we've met people we consider beautiful, who act ugly. On the flip side, I have had friends who are gorgeous, and they are down to earth and just plain good people.

What I'm trying to say is: The way you look doesn't have to define you, you chose who you are, never forget that.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Are you seriously saying that you never got hit on before? If so, where have you been? I got hit on when I weighed in at around 275 pounds! The rain falls on the just and the unjust, Babe.

That said, the way you carry yourself will say something about who hits on you. and how they do it. Take a look at who you are and who your companions are. Maybe you need to trade up on one or both.

no no, she's saying that she ALWAYS gets hit on. even her girlfriends (i'm assuming they are straight) are hitting on her now.

"I can't go out without anyone trying to take me home...and it's not limited to guys. My.girlfriends also try."
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Sorry, you've already reached *kitten* level. Seriously this has gotta be a troll or the pretty girl didn't get enough attention today so decided to get anyway she can. I won't hit on you but here is your three sentences worth of attention.
  • tonightokayalright
    tonightokayalright Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Not everyone is hitting on you. Some people are just nice. Don't flatter yourself.
  • yummy_
    yummy_ Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    The responses in this thread are exactly what I would expect. It's somehow comforting - like a warm blanket on a chilly autumn evening.

that reminds me, it's nearly time for almond milk hot chocolate.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I think you should enjoy the attention, and never forget yourself. You already know who you DON'T want to become, so all it takes is remaining self-aware. Always remember where you came from, and don't feel bad about enjoying the attention you get, because you work hard to get that body!

That being said, how you look on the outside can affect your personality a little. Don't hate on me yet! Honestly, our personality is affected by several factors, our appearance is naturally going to be one. However, I'm sure everyone has met someone who we consider ugly, who acts ugly. Then we've met people we consider beautiful, who act ugly. On the flip side, I have had friends who are gorgeous, and they are down to earth and just plain good people.

What I'm trying to say is: The way you look doesn't have to define you, you chose who you are, never forget that.

Didn't Obi-wan Kenobi give that same speech at Jedi graduation? ;)
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    You already sound like a terrible person, what more could you want?
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options

Didn't Obi-wan Kenobi give that same speech at Jedi graduation? ;)

Yeah, I realized too late everyone jumped on the hate train. OH WELL!
  • ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Aww I'm an old married fat guy now but back in the single days a girl making a comment like the OP was a giant flashing neon sign....easy pickens.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    You should just put on 12 pounds of fat again to fix your terrible Beverly Hills 90210 problem. But I understand. When I lose 10 pounds, I can't get the b*tches off of me! It's crazy. I walk down the street and these women just flock to me like zombies on Walking Dead. Except they are hot women. Everywhere! I can't get them off of me! The more I try, the more flock to me. All women want is what's between my legs. And they only want it because I lost 10 pounds. Ugh, I'm thinking of hiring a body guard next time I go out just to keep me safe. Women are like "OMG THAT'S SOFAKINGRAD HE LOST 10 POUNDS IM GOING TO GET HIS STICK WET!"" Then all their friends join in the hunt. I feel so used.
  • SteveMoto
    SteveMoto Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'll put it bluntly - being a big mope is a huge turnoff. Now you're reaping the rewared for being a better you.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    You should just put on 12 pounds of fat again to fix your terrible Beverly Hills 90210 problem. But I understand. When I lose 10 pounds, I can't get the b*tches off of me! It's crazy. I walk down the street and these women just flock to me like zombies on Walking Dead. Except they are hot women. Everywhere! I can't get them off of me! The more I try, the more flock to me. All women want is what's between my legs. And they only want it because I lost 10 pounds. Ugh, I'm thinking of hiring a body guard next time I go out just to keep me safe. Women are like "OMG THAT'S SOFAKINGRAD HE LOST 10 POUNDS IM GOING TO GET HIS STICK WET!"" Then all their friends join in the hunt. I feel so used.
    What up? You come here often?