Harsh opinions wanted!!!

Options

Replies

• rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    56551355.gif

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    -Abraham Lincoln
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if this is serious...
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I get hit on so much I can't even be bothered to answer text msgs or inbox msgs anymore. And i"m standoffish in person b/c I'm a lil shy in person. It gets really really old. As for staying grounded, I don't see myself the way everyone else sees me. I still see the obese kid I once was. So I guess that keeps me "grounded" lol. My golden rule is that I NEVER EVER forget where I came from!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    This thread(meaning the OP) is ridiculous.
  • OhKelsey1
    OhKelsey1 Posts: 139
    Options
    ... Why did I read all of this?
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    This thread(meaning the OP) is ridiculous.

duh. :drinker:
  • thrashrn
    Options
    1348781920213_9431859_zps610bb7ba.png
  • Corsetopia
    Corsetopia Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I get hit on so much I can't even be bothered to answer text msgs or inbox msgs anymore. And i"m standoffish in person b/c I'm a lil shy in person. It gets really really old. As for staying grounded, I don't see myself the way everyone else sees me. I still see the obese kid I once was. So I guess that keeps me "grounded" lol. My golden rule is that I NEVER EVER forget where I came from!

? :laugh:
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    This entire thread is a really transparent plea for attention. Hows that for harsh

Ding ding ding! We have a winner! :happy:
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    0p5Tk.gif

I want to personally thank all of you for this excellent entertainment. :happy:
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    And if you're worried about becoming one of those *kitten* while you lose weight, I'd suggest running your posts past an honest friend (preferably an overweight one) before you put them on MFP. Because you really are coming off as an incredibly shallow, narcisistic person with zero self esteem looking for someone to tell you how pretty you are.

Honestly? I'd rather be me fat than you skinny. And that's my harsh opinion................................................................................................

She asked for it, love.

<3
  • senami632
    senami632 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Stop hanging out in the meat market and you probably won't get treated like a piece of meat.

LOL!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Stop hanging out in the meat market and you probably won't get treated like a piece of meat.

LOL!

Lolz ^2. Seriously!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Ummmmmmm.....okay, how's this-- Harsh, I know, but you did ask...
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I don't even want to post on this ridiculous thread.

Oh wait... :huh:
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    don't know how harse it is but no wonder people try and take you home...your body is smokin hot and your face is gorgeous
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    don't know how harse it is but no wonder people try and take you home...your body is smokin hot and your face is gorgeous
    Something tells me she knows this.
  • kochou
    kochou Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    wow, this thread was entertaining. i guess i'm easily amused. >_< you want a harsh critique? you're an attention *kitten*.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Moniqua, I'm wondering if you are feeling guilty about having pride in yourself when people hit on you. You don't have to feel bad and ask for people to insult you just because you enjoy the attention or feel more attractive/powerful/etc. A lot of us work on our bodies in part to feel more attractive. Of course you would enjoy it!

If you catch yourself feeling better than other people, then you want to give yourself a reality check, but that's something you can do for yourself, not ask for others to abuse you. Just tell yourself, "Ouch, mean thought, chill, that's not who I want to be." :flowerforyou:

Also, your body is gorgeous and I love having that inspiration on my friends list! I'm going to copy this to your feed because this thread is totally going to get deleted.
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options

LOL!

Lolz ^2. Seriously!

med Rare with blue cheese, baked potato on the side sour cream and butter