Harsh opinions wanted!!!

Options

Replies

• SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    You should just put on 12 pounds of fat again to fix your terrible Beverly Hills 90210 problem. But I understand. When I lose 10 pounds, I can't get the b*tches off of me! It's crazy. I walk down the street and these women just flock to me like zombies on Walking Dead. Except they are hot women. Everywhere! I can't get them off of me! The more I try, the more flock to me. All women want is what's between my legs. And they only want it because I lost 10 pounds. Ugh, I'm thinking of hiring a body guard next time I go out just to keep me safe. Women are like "OMG THAT'S SOFAKINGRAD HE LOST 10 POUNDS IM GOING TO GET HIS STICK WET!"" Then all their friends join in the hunt. I feel so used.
    What up? You come here often?

SEE!??! SHE'S TRYING TO GET MY STICK WET EVEN ON THE INTERNET!!!! :angry:
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    You should just put on 12 pounds of fat again to fix your terrible Beverly Hills 90210 problem. But I understand. When I lose 10 pounds, I can't get the b*tches off of me! It's crazy. I walk down the street and these women just flock to me like zombies on Walking Dead. Except they are hot women. Everywhere! I can't get them off of me! The more I try, the more flock to me. All women want is what's between my legs. And they only want it because I lost 10 pounds. Ugh, I'm thinking of hiring a body guard next time I go out just to keep me safe. Women are like "OMG THAT'S SOFAKINGRAD HE LOST 10 POUNDS IM GOING TO GET HIS STICK WET!"" Then all their friends join in the hunt. I feel so used.

sooo, I...uh....I heard you lost 10 pounds? :blushing: :love:
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Honestly, you might be a Nebraska 8.5, but you'd be a south Florida 5. I wouldn't take you home. Learn to write a semi-coherent sentence too.

Hows's that for harsh?

You win. :drinker: :laugh:
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I don't understand what this thread is about all I got from what you wrote is that you said your friends had good bodies but terrible faces?
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Also, this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wRXa971Xw0

It'll probably solve all of your problems. No more getting hit on.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I don't think it has anything to do with the way you look. Maybe it's that you are more confident. A lot of guys like confidence in a girl for a relationship, but if they're just wanting to get in your pants they look for the most emotionally vulnerable woman they can find. Just don't go around thinking you are better than everyone else and everything should be fine.

What?

What?

Guys are very physical, and generally confidence is never a make or break, sorry.

It is a plus, not a disqualifying factor.
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    its confidence. BUT really...drunk guys will take home anything, if that helps 'ground you' at all. lmao!
  • zachatta
    Options
    its confidence. BUT really...drunk guys will take home anything, if that helps 'ground you' at all. lmao!

???????????????

LOL
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options

Back off! He's mine! :love:
  • MsNewBooty83
    Options
    Also, this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wRXa971Xw0

It'll probably solve all of your problems. No more getting hit on.

haah i love jenna marbles! her People that piss me off at the gym vidoe is the best. haha
  • zachatta
    Options
    For the 100th time.

Guys are very physical. Visual, physical attraction.

Confidence, while although nice to have, will never make or break for a woman ever.

If you are hot, and shy, guys could care less, they will talk to you.
  • spangey13
    spangey13 Posts: 294
    Options
    Perhaps you should try a different venue to meet your fellas? When I used to go to bars (when I was in my early 20s) I'd have 40 year olds try and pick me up. One guy flipped open his wallet and offered to buy me a drink. My friend (bless her!) pointed to a picture in his wallet "oh is that your wife and children?"
  • zachatta
    Options
    If you need an example, look at many male idiots who put up with "controlling obsessive,

verbally abusive" women simply because they are hot.

And/or the trophy wife.

Are the men who do that dumb? Yes. Why? Because men primarily make their decision on physical attraction.
  • MsNewBooty83
    Options

???????????????

LOL

haah ok, what i mean is they will TRY to take home someone they are initially attracted to...then they move to the 2nd most, 3rd most, 4th most, 5th most, etc. lol
    so who knows, maybe ur #1, or maybe ur #101, but theyre on it. hahah
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Your ordeal? What ordeal?

IMO, why don't you figure out what the WHOLE package is for YOU.

Just because a guy hits on you, doesn't mean you have to go home with him. Have some self respect, and sleep with someone you actually KNOW and like.

Take your time. Build a relationship.

Or hit it and quit it...and don't complain about it.

Sounds to me like you need to look outside of yourself, and stop being so self centered.

Ever think of volunteering for a cause?
  • Fishkabob
    Options
    Honestly, you might be a Nebraska 8.5, but you'd be a south Florida 5. I wouldn't take you home. Learn to write a semi-coherent sentence too.

Hows's that for harsh?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Winning!
  • Fishkabob
    Options
    Seriously? Would you like some cheese with that wine? "I'm so gorgeous that everybody wants to take me home! But even ugly fat girls get taken home. How can I be sure he'll respect me in the morning!!??"

You can't. Go home, ride the bologna pony and wait for him to call you. Or you can call him. Ain't brain science.

She'll have to call, he probably won't! :bigsmile:
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

Back off! He's mine! :love:

LADIES PLEASE!!! UGH ALL I DID WAS LOSE 10 POUNDS AND YOU'RE ALL ON ME. UGH NOW i KNOW HOW OP FEELS OMG
  • Trapwolf
    Trapwolf Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Well personally, in just the last 3 months..i have had a couple of people treat me differently...as if Im stupid now or something.I guess I could sort of see why, they think to themselves.." she is out walking when she could be sitting around eating hotwings and relaxing...she must be getting dumber"...so, apparently the more I exercise , the more brain cells I lose according to them

. In addition, a couple girlfriends keep trying to lure me with food and beer constantly..always trying to get me to eat something aweful etc...I attribute that to them not realizing that they cant stand , ..me being healthy.. because it makes them feel bad, everytime I refuse some delicious thing they will eat and feel llike shyte about later..so sabatoge and belittling happens...so I just decided that I love them either way, but maybe its time to also incorperate some other people who have some of the same focus I have as well..
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Ever think of volunteering for a cause?
    She could start by going home with every guy and girl that tries to pick her up. I bet it would do wonders for their self-confidence since she is so hot now.