Plain ol' Before and After.

Options
123457»

Replies

• anaoliver63
    anaoliver63 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations, your look wonderful!!!
  • melotj
    melotj Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Great job!
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Daaammmmnnnnn!!! I swear I was not prepared for that when I opened this thread! You did it and you look fabulous!!!
  • smalleyez06
    smalleyez06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!
  • FreddieRaechel
    FreddieRaechel Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    As a fellow PCOS power cyster, I hope you realize what an amazing inspiration you are. Thank you so much!

There is NOTHING PLAIN about how well your hard work has paid off.

YOU GO GIRL!
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Well done! Your body looks amazing!
  • InPieces3
    InPieces3 Posts: 215
    Options
    This makes me smile. :happy: Great job!!!! Congratulations and you are right....it is PURE DETERMINATION that gets the job done. (*(*( HUGS )*)*) Thank you for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Love it! Thank you for sharing!
  • bonzhai10
    Options
    good job! You are an inspiration!
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Just amazin'!!!!!!!!!
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Do you mind sharing what your routine was/is. I am an exercise hater but been pushing through, what exercise did you start with that kept you motivated and what did you do to lose the stomach area?

Hello!

Sorry, I missed this earlier.

When I first started, I was very unfit. So I joined a gym and decided to take baby steps - I'd go three times a week, and my routine would be the following:

- 10 minutes walking on treadmill, 20 minutes crosstrainer, 15 minutes bike, 10 minutes walking on treadmill.

I then started attending one zumba class (very low-impact version) on weekends, along with a spin class.

In April 2011 (so about 8 months after I started exercising), I stumbled across a zumba instructor whose style I really admired. She started taking classes in earnest, and so did I. Before I knew it, I was going 5 times a week. I stepped back from the gym, and incorporated a kettlebells class twice a week.

Now, I do between 6 - 8 hours of week, with one kettlebells class and about three gym spells with about 15 minutes of weights each time.

My stomach was my worst area, and still is very crepey and my problem area (underneath my leggings, believe me!). But shedloads of cardio burned the excess fat, and the kettlebells and weights have definitely toned me up some. My abs are incredibly hard underneath my little pooch, but they're just cripped with fat stage fright :D

Hope this helps!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!