HeidiRodzen Posts: 455 Member
    GOOD WEEKENDS

Katie L - 2
    Victoria - 1
    Kathy - 1
    Heidi - 1 :bigsmile:
    Kim- 0
    Jill - 1

I had an amazing weekend! I am so excited to weigh in this weekend. It better be good, I've worked HARD! TOM is just around the corner and am hoping it doesn't impact my weighin until NEXT week!

Great job girls!
  • HeidiRodzen
    I made it unscathed at Hooters too. I drank a couple of diet sodas, and I had a nonfat yogurt stashed in a cooler in my car that I went out and ate when I got too hungry watching everybody else eat wings and drink booze. It wasn't easy, but I did it. I hope I just stay home all next weekend. That was too hard!!!

YAY for a successful trip to Hooters. You did better than I would have! Too funny, I can picture you sneaking out to the car to eat yogurt. You go girl!
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    GOOD WEEKENDS

Katie L - 2
    Victoria - 1
    Kathy - 1
    Heidi - 1
    Kim- 1
    Jill - 1

Hopefully the first of many!!!
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,277 Member
    Way to go Heidi and Kim! You guys rocked this weekend and now you have motivation to take you into next weekend! :drinker:
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,996 Member
    GOOD WEEKENDS

Katie L - 2
    Victoria - 1
    Kathy - 1
    Heidi - 1
    Kim- 1
    Jill - 2 (Mine got lost somehow.)
  • bakergirl62
    bakergirl62 Posts: 248 Member
    Mine got lost too! :cry:

Katie L - 2
    Victoria - 1
    Kathy - 1
    Heidi - 1
    Kim- 1
    Jill - 2 (Mine got lost somehow.)
    Cheryl - 1
  • bakergirl62
    bakergirl62 Posts: 248 Member
    It's that time again! FRIDAY. I'll be checking in with ya'll later on during the weekend. Everyone have a good Friday night.
  • Hey, it's almost the weekend! That means I can join, right? *puppy dog eyes* Please? Save me from the fast food places on campus :(

Katie L - 2
    Victoria - 1
    Kathy - 1
    Heidi - 1
    Kim- 1
    Jill - 2
    Cheryl - 1
    Nik - 0 (so far)
  • PJilly
    Of course, you can join!

Thanks, Cheryl, for reviving this thread in time for the weekend! I'm thoroughly enjoying my rest day and maintenance calories today, but I'll be back to depriving myself again tomorrow!
  • HeidiRodzen
    How'd you ladies survive your Saturday?

I was under calories today, YAY! Tomorrow may be another story... we'll see :smile:
  • mszSHOGAN
    I had to go over yesterday for the bday celebration, no notch on my belt this weekend :grumble:
  • PJilly
    No notch on mine either, although I have no good reason. :angry:
  • MissKim
    hhhmmm....guess i don't deserve to say i had a good weekend either! even though i'm working really hard to make up for it. doesn't that help a little?
  • MissKim
    hhhmmm....guess i don't deserve to say i had a good weekend either! even though i'm working really hard to make up for it. doesn't that help a little?
  • PJilly
    So am I, Kim. I guess we can have half a good weekend!
  • HeidiRodzen
    So ladies, how'd you do??

Katie L - 2
    Victoria - 1
    Kathy - 1
    Heidi - 2 :happy:
    Kim- 1
    Jill - 2
    Cheryl - 1
    Nik - 0

I pulled another one out. Yesterday was fine. Today it was a little harder to track, but the calories burned on the elliptical straightened me out regardless. Thanks to all you ladies for your support!
  • PJilly
    I did just fine today. Yesterday, not so much. So I don't get to count this weekend as a good one. Probably not next weekend either. But after that, I plan to have a nice long streak — at least till our anniversary! (That's March 24.)
  • mszSHOGAN
    Kim - I think it does count for something and shows that we're trying to undo our "badness" :laugh: Which is a step in the right direction! I got a great workout in yesterday so hopefully that'll put me back where I was at BEFORE the weekend!

Heidi - Way to go on another awesome weekend despite the festivities and temptations!

Jill - No worries, you rock even when you don't get notches! :wink:
  • PJilly
    OMG, I'm trying to plan ahead for next weekend and our two dinners out. Olive Garden has been running commercials for a new special that looks so delicious (pyramid cheese-filled ravioli with sausage and tomato alfredo). I thought maybe I could splurge this once, and then I looked up the nutritional info — 89 grams of fat!!! Holy crap! Even if I at only half of it, that's my entire fat grams for the day. I just can't go there. That's the beauty of the food diary, isn't it? To keep us from making those kinds of mistakes. Still, it's tempting... :tongue:
This discussion has been closed.