113 Pounds Lost in 1 year...Updated Pictures

Options

Replies

• CristyMusicLovr
    CristyMusicLovr Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You look incredible and sooooooo much younger!
  • violet976
    violet976 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Wow! Absolutely amazing work. <3
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Hi:
    I am brand new this week to MFP. I came here to check out some success stories and I came across yours. It's an amazing story. I can see now there will be no excuses for me. I was digging myself a premature grave too and thought it's time to take a U Turn and get myself healthier. I am a very heavy person like you were, so I have about 100 lbs. to lose. You inspired me and I will keep on going. If you have any suggestions for me on what works that I need to know, then by all means message me to share them. It's amazing to see how young you actually look. I always have questions about weight loss. How about the excess skin, do you have some and what do you do about it or did you exercise and it all go back into shape as it is meant to??? You look awesome and that smile on your face proves that it's an inside job outward. :happy:

Thank you so, so much. I'll be sending you a PM and help you in any way I can.
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    OMG That is such a cute picture with the pants, it's definitely not the usual picture!
  • slshaw23
    slshaw23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    WOW this is great
  • lbond4242
    lbond4242 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Good for you!!!
  • ChimoChic
    Options
    When I saw the picture of your transformation, it brought tears to my eyes. You are stunning. I need to lose about the same amount of weight and am giving myself a year to do it. Your story and results are incredibly inspiring. Thank you for sharing.
  • ladycb1
    Options
    Such an inspiration to many .... Including me :)
  • Champion4ever
    Champion4ever Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring!
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I too remember your previous post. Thanks for updating your journey. You have done AMAZING. Simply AMAZING.
  • nana6799
    nana6799 Posts: 262
    Options
    Totally awesom!!! You look like a different person!!! Can't imagine how proud you must be!
  • britishbcat
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! The picture in the pants made me gasp out loud with an "omg!"
    Congratulations!
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    IN freaking CREDIBLE!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! The picture in the pants made me gasp out loud with an "omg!"
    Congratulations!

Thanks. I really need to update that one as I'm a good size smaller now.
  • NewMnky1
    NewMnky1 Posts: 264
    Options
    Very inspiring, just reminds me NO EXCUSES!
  • digwawan
    Options
    you are my hero!!
    I still doubt I can do it.
  • katattak73
    Options
    Congrats to you..you look great!!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    you are my hero!!
    I still doubt I can do it.

Thank you but please, never doubt yourself. So much of overcoming the weight is with the mind. If I can do this, anyone can do this. Just take one day at a time. Think about how fast time marches on. I always tell people that in one year from now where do you want to be? You can be the same, you can gain more OR you can be a slimmer, healther you. Time will keep marching on regardless. YOU CAN do this.
  • LioshaM
    LioshaM Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    wow
  • beproudbestrong
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW!!!! You are AWESOME!!!! Thank you for sharing and being a inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!