113 Pounds Lost in 1 year...Updated Pictures

Options

Replies

• matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I generally don't comment on these but DAMN GIRL! You look amazing. You don't even look like the same person.
  • hopsonc24
    hopsonc24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Look at you!! You look AMAZING!! You lost an entire little person!! woohoo!!!!

Thanks for the inspiration
  • katattak73
    Options
    can you give some pointers?? im diabetic too with kids and ft work, it gets discouraging at times but i know i can do it, with people like you to inspire me ;) you look great!!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I generally don't comment on these but DAMN GIRL! You look amazing. You don't even look like the same person.

Thanks so much. My husband was recently sick and had a home health nurse visit. His nurse looked at a family picture of us, looked at me, back at the picture and then talked to me about it. He was stunned and didn't realize it was me until he looked at it several times. Gotta love it!
  • rrumbolt
    rrumbolt Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    oh my; almost in tears for you. awesome just awesome
  • 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You are simply amazing! I love the shot of the 2 of you in your old jeans! What a great visual. Thank you for sharing!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Too cute! Congratulations.
  • tryingsohard187
    Options
    your story is AMAZING!!!!
    you look awesome, and I love the picture of you and your daughter in side of your OLD pants!!!
    Great Job! :)
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    Thanks again everyone. Still a work in progress and striving to reach goal.
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jothekid
    jothekid Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :D
  • cdiele
    cdiele Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Your pictures are very motivating!!! Congratulations!!!
  • TamiMcP
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • mangoos
    mangoos Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! You look a lot healthier now! Keep up the good work:flowerforyou:
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    amazing. well done. I love the second to last picture, it really tells a story
  • sondra1723
    Options
    The picture of you and your daughter both in the same pair of pants made me die of laughter lol.
    Awesome picture and awesome progress. Congrats to you!
  • alycat1990
    alycat1990 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! What an amazing woman you are!!! You must see the world so differently now that you are stronger, and have been through so much! And to loose it all naturally is the best way to do it and keep it off. Congrats!!! :happy:
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    amazing. well done. I love the second to last picture, it really tells a story

Thanks. This picture was made last Christmas. I'm a good size smaller and my 5th grader is taller now and we both still fit into the jeans. Going to have a retake made this Christmas.
  • Callean321
    Callean321 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks for reposting....so inspiring!
  • SStrauss79
    SStrauss79 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Fabuulous, fantastic work. You are beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!