Diet Soda Challenge

Options
124»

Replies

• dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I hate any kind of soda (pop as we Chicagoans call it) My challenge would be to not drink wine for 30 days!!!!
  • jonilynn70
    jonilynn70 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Made it to the 2 week mark today :)
  • mommykitty81
    mommykitty81 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    pepsi max is soo good though!

guess i will have to get more bottled water (can't stand the taste of tap water makes me feel sick)
  • LPCoder
    LPCoder Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I stopped drinking any soda for the past year, and I am feeling great. I have had an occasional rootbeer (twice in the past year) but other than that, nada. I will have sparkling water flavored with stevia when I want the bubbles! It works very well. A few drops of cola flavor anda few drops of grape flavor combine to taste similar to Dr. Pepper!
  • rswood62
    rswood62 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 of no diet coke - several times when I've been in a store I think of buying one but I talk myself out of it. Drinking lots of unsweetened tea with Stevia
  • shirleygirl910
    shirleygirl910 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    We've gotten some interesting comments one way or the other. I'm very proud of you that have taken the challenge. It's hard. I use to dring a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper every day. Now I look back and wonder how I did it. I can't seem to get 6 16 oz bottles of water in one day. I had to give up all soda because of my stomach, but my husband still drinks soda. I've gotten him from Pepsi to Pepsi Zero. He will not drink "Diet". I see the struggle he has so I admire all of you who have quit or are just doing the challenge.

Go team!! Keep up the good work.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I quit drinking cokes on July 11, 2011. I have had the odd sip a few times in the past year and a half or so. It doesn't taste good any more. I didn't necessarily notice any health benefits but I just don't like them anymore.