My boobs ....

Options

Replies

• acidosaur
    acidosaur Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I would give anything to take a good 1/2 pound off each boob. I hate having big knockers. Shirts and dresses just don't look right, I have to wear ugly beige or white granny bras, and they're just in the way. Plus they make me look older than I am. Ugh. I hope my boobs go byebye.

Oh man, could not agree with you more. I hate the fact I haven't lost much off my boobs yet. I can almost fit into all my old tops and dresses except for my massive boobs, they make everything uncomfortable! I am saving all my old, nice bras and underwear until I am finally back to my old boob size...Plus not to mention running is next to impossible for me right now....
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Would just like to say I have found MFP to be a wonderfully friendly and supportive for all boobs, large and small! :heart:
    Be happy with yourself! And thank you Lefty.
  • Gigglie_01
    Gigglie_01 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Being big busted all my life I have noticed the same thing however when I got measured I went from a 40DD to a 38DD so its probably the width they are going down. Now my boob checker (aka my husband) lol swears they are shrinking. I can't wait...I have been contemplating a reduction so this may help in the long run. Good Luck
  • Gigglie_01
    Gigglie_01 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    The verdict is in!!! I went from a 40 to a 36 :noway: but still D's! YAY!!!

I actually felt sexy and thinner in the smaller bra that actually fit right... amazing. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

YAY Awesome
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    I lose a lot of boob and bum when i lose weight :( the 2 things i wanna keep lol
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    i went down in strap size not cup size. Look at this as an opportunity to go shopping and buy all new bras. Thats what I did. Ditched all my old stretched out bras and got loads of nice new ones. Sure in a few months I'll need all new ones again after I hit my goal weight but at least I don't fall out of my bras now or have them fly up under my arm pits when I put my arms up to reach for something.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    The verdict is in!!! I went from a 40 to a 36 :noway: but still D's! YAY!!!

I actually felt sexy and thinner in the smaller bra that actually fit right... amazing. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

YAY Awesome

Thats what I said after I tried on new bras. My daughter and her best friend were tossing bras over the top of the dressing room door for me to try on. We had so much fun. And no I didn't step out of the dressing room to model them. I told the sales lady take my word for it...these fit. We had a blast! Of course I got a few that had matching thongs with them. Hubby likes that part the best lol :laugh:
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Auntie Rilea says: Start a savings account to have them restored later. :happy:
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I miss my boobs too :grumble:
  • Baloostika
    Baloostika Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I have nothing useful to add but I just can't make myself not click on a boob thread!! :laugh:
    Lol
  • srichy
    srichy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sadly the same has happened to me too. They were the one thing I prayed would stay the same in my weight loss but they have shrunk back down to a little B cup the same size I was at secondary school. I was never a really busty girl but was grateful when I had (more than a handful lol) now you need magnifying glass. One of the down sides! x
  • grim_traveller
    grim_traveller Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I used to work with an idiot who once told me about a woman he met in a bar and proceeded to have sex with. I can't imagine how desperate or drunk she had to have been. But being the very model of a modern and sensitive man, he decided he should compliment her somehow. So in the midst of sex, he looks down and says "You have really nice boobs." To which she looks up and says, "And so do you."

I still can't believe that was a story he was proud to repeat.
  • wanda9501
    wanda9501 Posts: 114
    Options
    :bigsmile: I realized my boobs where shrinking when I rolled over on my stomach after crunches to stretch my abs. I realized that I was lower to the ground because the pillows were getting small.
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    Like some of the other guys, how can't I not click on a topic with the word 'boobs'? I also agree with the one guy who said, 'I lost mine'.

My wife and I tackled weight loss together. When I first met her, she was a D-cup, but with her being Asian, we joked it was like a G-cup on other women. When her weight went up, she made it to a DD-cup. For the first time in her life, she's doing a weight-lifting regime along with regular exercise and has lost over 20 pounds (more fat weight than that as she has toned up as well). She was a little bothered about how her boobs were swimming in her bras.

Last week she remeasured, she lost the inches, not the cup size and is excited as hell. Not so much about retaining the DD, but another confirmation that her body is getting into the kind of shape she wants it to be. Both of us have told each other, we sometimes get nervous before we put on some of our thinner (but for me, not my thinnest) clothes that maybe the losses are just in our head. Things like this, just make the healthier lifestyle more real.
  • doingItIn2012
    doingItIn2012 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I used to work with an idiot who once told me about a woman he met in a bar and proceeded to have sex with. I can't imagine how desperate or drunk she had to have been. But being the very model of a modern and sensitive man, he decided he should compliment her somehow. So in the midst of sex, he looks down and says "You have really nice boobs." To which she looks up and says, "And so do you."

I still can't believe that was a story he was proud to repeat.

This is hilarious! I think this boob thread is the funnietst by far.
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Oh to get down to aD or DD would be lovely. Thats a normal type size in my eyes, having gone from GG. to FF already. I am now seeing looseness in my bras which I am quite excited about, so next time I get measured I would love to be there.
  • BAFilek
    BAFilek Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Take some toilet paper and rub between them everyday. May take a while but they will get bigger. (worked on my wife's butt!)

You're mean!! :laugh:
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Would just like to say I have found MFP to be a wonderfully friendly and supportive place for all boobs, large and small! :heart:
  • Colonel_Brandon
    Colonel_Brandon Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Would just like to say I have found MFP to be a wonderfully friendly and supportive for all boobs, large and small! :heart:

My pleasure!

Just call me the bra... I'm all about supporting the boobies! :)
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    i went from a D to an A.....i have utters....:sad:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!