My boobs ....

Options
are shrinking!!!!! :noway: :sad: ( . Y . )

I have been the same (fairly big) size forever!!! I even had myself measured a while back to see if the size changed at all and the lady said it was still the same but lately, my bras don't fit well anymore. The straps are constantly falling (very annoying) and the cup is well, not as full as before. :ohwell:

Guess it's time to get measured again and get some new bras! The problems of weightloss ... :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• hope8311
    hope8311 Posts: 166
    Options
    Oh you have no idea.....So I've always been a B cup and when I lose weight, its the first thing I lose.....I know when I start losing weight I'll be an A cup, but I'm happy with that.... well not really, but glad I'll be healthy.....

I right this while am cringing my teeth....
  • bulletproofkasper
    bulletproofkasper Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    The only downside to weightloss lol but its worth it.. All the hard work is paying off :D
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    I have nothing useful to add but I just can't make myself not click on a boob thread!! :laugh:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of this! You should consult your physician!
  • Timmyttt418
    Timmyttt418 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Sorry, saw boobs had to click on it!
  • Homer3D
    Homer3D Posts: 318
    Options
    m8chbz9nj3.jpg
  • lizblizz2012
    lizblizz2012 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I would give anything to take a good 1/2 pound off each boob. I hate having big knockers. Shirts and dresses just don't look right, I have to wear ugly beige or white granny bras, and they're just in the way. Plus they make me look older than I am. Ugh. I hope my boobs go byebye.
  • propelrunrebel
    Options
    Screw big boobs. I can get a darn push up bra. I'd rather be comfortable with my weight. Honestly, my boobs don't matter to me, size wise. I don't care, and if my boyfriend cares, he can jump off a bridge. :bigsmile:
  • Drussander
    Drussander Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Think of it as your boobs getting into great shape!
  • LMHinson15
    LMHinson15 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    WAIT! Don't be discouraged!!

You might still be the same cup size! The amount of fabric used to make a cup is proportional to the band size. So the amount of fabric on 44C is a lot more than a 38C. Which is exactly what I found out. I was wearing 42/44C and the cups were half empty! So I went in and had myself measured, fully expecting to hear the news I dreaded... that's I'd dropped a cup size.

Nope! She told me I was still a C, just to try a 38 band. And now my "C" girls are happy as ever!!

Make sure you're wearing the right band size!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I went up a cup....it's rare but it happens....

yup...and of course I would have to be the rare one....
  • SmileeBarbFLA
    Options
    I have never heard of this! You should consult your physician!

You MUST be kidding!!!?? LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    This may sound odd, but part of the reason I began working out was to lose my boobs... and they have not shrunk! :grumble: I have gone down in circumference, but the cup size has remained the same. I am hoping that with weight training they will shrink a little...:laugh:
  • tmoore_20
    tmoore_20 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I would give anything to take a good 1/2 pound off each boob. I hate having big knockers. Shirts and dresses just don't look right, I have to wear ugly beige or white granny bras, and they're just in the way. Plus they make me look older than I am. Ugh. I hope my boobs go byebye.

Not sure if I quoted this right but NO you don't have to wear ugly bras...all my bras are sexy and I'm a F cup, almost a G...Lane Bryant sell's some pretty sexy bras lol
  • cutiepieinchi
    Options
    I just measured myself and mine are shrinking too! I bid you adieu tatas :(.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    OOPS.gif
  • lady_jessi
    lady_jessi Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I love my new smaller boobs. I wear a 32 D Now. Yippee! Down from a 34F and probably much bigger than that actually after I had my baby. That being said. I decided to stop losing weight because I didn't want them any smaller. Even though I'm not 100% happy with my belly. I'm hoping 6 week 6 pack will help a little.
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    This thread is not making me happy... ;)
  • L14nDv
    L14nDv Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My boobs are usually the first thing to shrink too! Thank goodness for a selection of good adjustable sports bras! haha! Just think of all the nice new bras you can treat yourself to as they get smaller!
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    m8chbz9nj3.jpg

Fake posters huh?? I don't think so....I think someone got a stand-in to re-enact my middle brother's wedding. Somehow he managed to drop the ring down the front of her dress in the middle of the wedding and they spent some time trying to discreetly stall and get it out without letting anyone know what had happened or making it look like they were so anxious for the wedding night that they just couldn't wait for privacy. ha ha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!