My boobs ....

Options

Replies

• abutterflyemerges
    abutterflyemerges Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I know that some girls don't like losing their boobs when they drop weight its understandable. I was the opposite. Mine were huge! I truly believe the heavier I got the bigger they got. WIthin the last few years I lost 120 lbs. And to my surprise only went down in number size but not cup size! I was so upset. I went to my doctor and she was surprised to see them still there. Now they became an issue because my back was killing me. So last year finally got approved for breast reduction and now I am a happy C. I would post pictures of my before and after but there are men on this site :blushing:
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I don't know about anyone else, but my boobs were the indicator that I had gained too much weight! I've always been a 34B-ish... so when I was overflowing out of a 36C, I knew that I'd gained too much fat.

(I will admit, I liked having the larger breasts but it wasn't worth the fat deposits on my stomach and thighs that went along with it.)

At any rate, my boobs are now back to a 34B-ish... and for days that I miss having bigger boobs, I can always wear a padded bra :)
  • runninpal
    Options
    I really dont' care about losing my boobs. Its more of, i want them back where they belong!!!! I don't want to have to roll them up just to put them in my bra..

I was a 42 DDD, but now i'm a 36 DD
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    The only thing I wrote in my "About me" section is: "Always learning something."

Some interesting comments/stories here, so to speak. Thanks....I think.
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Mine are shrinking too. Hurray! :P

:D ahahaha I love it
  • CarolinaJude
    Options
    I like to call it "firming up the chest muscles." Less ta-tas, means more weight loss. Embrace! And buy some sexy new stuff! :)
  • LittleBallofFurr
    LittleBallofFurr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Marry an *kitten* man. Problem solved! :laugh:

ROTFLMAO
  • hkry3250
    hkry3250 Posts: 140
    Options
    I love small boobs,
  • amsohs85
    amsohs85 Posts: 166
    Options
    It makes since that if your breasts got larger the more weight you put on then when lose you are bound to lose something in your breasts as well. My band size has gone up but i've been the same cup size for most of my life. The people i know who lost the most in their breasts where those that had been fairly slim in their teens and twentys and had put on weight or those that were always heavy and lost a significant amount. I'll take healthy over a larger bra size any day!!! :flowerforyou:
  • DarthH8
    DarthH8 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm gonna be straight up with you girls.

Fit to slightly overweight girl with small boobs > easily 20-30+ lbs to lose with huge tits.

Just the way it is.... sorry ladies.
  • EccentricDad
    EccentricDad Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I thought success story threads were supposed to have pictures in them? :indifferent:
  • melclare10
    melclare10 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I know!! I went from a 44 dd to a current 38 d and they are still shrinking. I guess I could spare some but I love my boobs!! :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • melclare10
    melclare10 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I thought success story threads were supposed to have pictures in them? :indifferent:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • snarf432
    snarf432 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I can't WAIT for my boobs to shrink!!!! I HATE MY BOOBS
  • tad10301030
    tad10301030 Posts: 20 Member
    Options

Boobs are just fat, so when you lose weight they go as well. Anyone who says they still have the same size after losing heaps of weight is either lying or has implants.

Going to have to chime in on this statement. Breast are not fat, they can be but for some ladies it's all mammary tissue. There are even those of use whose breasts continue to grow well into adulthood. :noway: No matter the weight loss. Many woman who have lost weight or had a reduction will continue to see the size increase. So no these woman are not lying.
  • momofthreesons
    momofthreesons Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Yep read the title and said it before it opened the comments...I said.... are shrinking LOL. Fat loss is fat loss so there ya go.:glasses:
  • Selunca
    Selunca Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I had just spent the money on two brand new bras from Victorias Secret (Both at the semi annual sale, thank god) and now the cubs are so.. baggy. Even my sports bras are super loose.

Going to wait till I hit my goal before buying new bras, but the sports bra I need to buy one.. lol
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I haven't lost much in my boobs either. I'm still wearing the same bra size as before. Maybe I'll lose some in my last 33 pounds but I really don't want too. I like my large C cups. :)
  • honestykay
    honestykay Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've lost 4 inches around my chest since April and dropped a cup size. I think I would feel differently if I had big boobs in the first place but I didn't. I want my boobs back!!!
  • juli_jones
    juli_jones Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I was having the same problem and I just got new bras - band size went down, but the cup size is the same.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!