Options

Replies

• dotz01
    dotz01 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    can't wait!!!!!!
  • SmileeBarbFLA
    Options
    Some of these responses are quite humorous, as one would expect!

I plan on getting measured over the weekend, I'm hoping the cup size hasn't changed and only the number, that would make me happy. I actually like having D's :bigsmile:
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    it was the last thing i lost, so i thought i wouldn't. the bra fits but the cups are def less full :(
  • Cassie8877
    Options
    I have never heard of this! You should consult your physician!

You MUST be kidding!!!?? LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was gonna say the same thing... boobs are just fat duh there is gonna be.change.. no wasting time at the doctors
  • Ivy_leaves
    Ivy_leaves Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I guess I am lucky because the birth control pill I am on constantly makes my boobs bigger. Even after losing 13 pounds they're still bigger than when I started the pill and was much lighter. We will see what happens though!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Eh. It's not so bad.
  • jeephipwr
    Options
    Take some toilet paper and rub between them everyday. May take a while but they will get bigger. (worked on my wife's butt!)
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I went from and F to and E so far, its great
  • Prisme
    Prisme Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I can't wait till mine are gone! Well smaller.
  • rfechter
    rfechter Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have heard a lot of people complain about this. I have been lucky, 30 lbs lost and I haven't lost anything on my boobs.
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    i am so with you my husband your boobs are not as big as they were,,lol..he is not happy about that..lol oh well i am
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Marry an *kitten* man. Problem solved! :laugh:
  • Keto_Keith
    Options
    I like boobs... Just stopped by to say this!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I've lost mine as well. They are almost half the size now. :( I had nice ones, but now they are getting small & I hate it cause all my clothes sit smaller on me now :(

Boobs are just fat, so when you lose weight they go as well. Anyone who says they still have the same size after losing heaps of weight is either lying or has implants.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    I went up a cup....it's rare but it happens....

yup...and of course I would have to be the rare one....

Alex, the same thing happened to my wife when she started strength training. I'm guessing it's a hormonal response and water. She is thin so didn't need to lose any weight (I know, we hate her) but she gained about 5 lbs and her boobs got bigger. All I could think was, " how lucky is that!!" lol
  • tracyowens22
    tracyowens22 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Boobs are usually the first thing to go for me, too. Boobs, waist, *kitten*, then thighs...in that order. Good thing I married an *kitten* man, as I went from a B to a WTF-where are they? LOL
  • GCLyds
    GCLyds Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    This thread is not making me happy... ;)

You dont want to lose your boobs either? I promise its worth the weightloss.
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Pics or it didn't happen...
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Try being small to being with............ then losing.
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    lol you are so sweet.. there have been so many of the same forums you are not alone and in time you will come to find better things.like tight butt and abs and forget all about the boobs that just got in the way.. All else fails buy some or improve your pecs.Boobs are just fat so just enjoy the nsv and move on :drinker:

12513244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!