My boobs ....

Options

Replies

• MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Ladies with small boobs don't know how lucky they are! They don't have to deal with saggy skin empty breasts when they lose weight!! :sad:
  • cbferriss
    cbferriss Posts: 122
    Options
    My poor girls look like two worn leather wallets that have been emptied. Very sad actually.
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    I would give anything to take a good 1/2 pound off each boob. I hate having big knockers. Shirts and dresses just don't look right, I have to wear ugly beige or white granny bras, and they're just in the way. Plus they make me look older than I am. Ugh. I hope my boobs go byebye.

THIS! Yes! I'm in the same boat and I feel the same way!! I would love if I had boos small enough to go without a bra in a tank...without looking like one of those woman who go out without a bra in a tank...you know...when their boobs are down to their belly button? I DO NOT want to look like that...
  • EccentricDad
    EccentricDad Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    What are these "boobs" you speak of? :indifferent:
  • acooke1satx
    Options
    I would give anything to take a good 1/2 pound off each boob. I hate having big knockers. Shirts and dresses just don't look right, I have to wear ugly beige or white granny bras, and they're just in the way. Plus they make me look older than I am. Ugh. I hope my boobs go byebye.

Have you tried Layne Bryant for bras? They have some really nice sexy ones that are quite comfortable and they made for "big knockers"-your words.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I dunno, I'd hafta see'em to make a comment! LMAO..Kiddin of course hun!
  • zumbagada
    zumbagada Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    If your back size is a 36 or bigger, I highly recommend you check out Lane Bryant/ Cacique. I've finally shrunk out of Lane Bryant's clothing, but I will be buying their bras until my band size drops below 36. They're sort of spectacular and reasonably priced, especially if you go during their semi-annual sale when it's buy two, get two free.
  • Shootersplusgal
    Options
    Hoping I lose about 2 lbs from each of mind..and thanks for the suggestions for Lane Bryant. I have never thought to look there for bras.
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,639 Member
    Options
    This is the very first time I've lost weight and NOT lost disproportionately from the rackular region. The difference might be that this time around, I'd discovered I have not been getting enough fat in my diet (even when I was sedentary I never ate much and always ate very low fat). So now I'm eating more than I was, and eating a little more fat (the good kinds) and I haven't noticed boob shrinkage except that I am down to the smallest hooks in the back and probably need to go down a band size--but not a cup size, so far. The fat ratio might not be related, but then it might.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I'm glad mine shrunk.DD on 5'2" frame is too much.
  • SmileeBarbFLA
    Options
    I stepped away from the computer for a while and wow, this thread exploded!!!

HAHA!! Awesome comments :)

When I lost 30 lbs I got measured and they were the same size. Now at almost 70 lbs I'm noticing the change in my bra. I will get measured again and get an "in-between" one since the Victoria Secret ones I have now can be quite pricy so I'll wait til I reach my goal to get those and THAT will be a nice sexy treat! :bigsmile:

And, I just "MAY" post pics :blushing: :noway:
  • slshaw23
    slshaw23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    OOPS.gif

LOL WOW
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    are shrinking!!!!! :noway: :sad: ( . Y . )

Nature is usually fair in that way - the bigger girls get the big boobs
    I guess it's a fair trade! :laugh:
  • mommy_03
    mommy_03 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of this! You should consult your physician!

You MUST be kidding!!!?? LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

it was probably a man who wrote that, they're stupid!
  • Kairunz
    Kairunz Posts: 51
    Options
    I have nothing useful to add but I just can't make myself not click on a boob thread!! :laugh:

THIS!
  • nbeth90
    Options
    You know...I wish there was fairy's. Magic boob- weight- loss fairy's...who can give us the option of magically depositing the fat where ever we want when we loose it.

Whats that you say?

Oh...you want this five pounds of fat from your belly to go to your boobs?

*wish granted*

LOL!!!!!
  • peachyolives
    peachyolives Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I also had to click on this just because of the name. However, from the other side, being a girl that is well endowed, I LOVE when my boobs start shrinking - sometimes that's one of the biggest reasons I want to lose weight - it's much easier to run and avoid chafing and such while doing so with smaller boobs! (To put this in perspective, I'm a 34E - without being obese - 158 pounds and 5'4).
  • CassKatz
    CassKatz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Screw big boobs. I can get a darn push up bra. I'd rather be comfortable with my weight. Honestly, my boobs don't matter to me, size wise. I don't care, and if my boyfriend cares, he can jump off a bridge. :bigsmile:

This!
  • elizabethis
    elizabethis Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I never lose any weight from my boobs, because there's not a lot there to begin with! I've never thought of that as any advantage, but this thread makes me feel not quite so sad mine have always been "undersized". At least I don't have to go missing them later on. :smile:
  • Sheirai
    Sheirai Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't it be nice if we could share? I'd take a cup size from someone if I could...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!