My boobs ....

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• LoveDreamSmile
    Options
    I've been working on making my butt look good too..that is my main concern other than losing fat everywhere and getting a flat stomach. =D
  • jpalocy77
    jpalocy77 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    mine too..i had just bought 38 ddd before my weight loss..now I am having trouble fitting into 36 ddd.. I think I need to go get measured for the correct bra size... I love loosing my boobs! I hate the big ones.. I agree..if only I could loose my pooch in my belly I'd be happy.. granted it is down 6 inches...but the more the merrier!
  • MexicanOsmosis
    MexicanOsmosis Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'll be glad to get rid of my moobs...:grumble:
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Screw big boobs. I can get a darn push up bra. I'd rather be comfortable with my weight. Honestly, my boobs don't matter to me, size wise. I don't care, and if my boyfriend cares, he can jump off a bridge. :bigsmile:

Well said! I totally agree, plus when they are big, they sag. Not pretty.
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    DOWNside? Haha! For me, that's a big ol' positive about losing weight! I was a 42DDD when I started this-- and before my reduction, I was a 38I/J. So far I've only gone down to a 36DDD, but I have high hopes that soon, soon I'll go down a cup size or three...

WOW! I never heard of those sizes. My condolences to you.
  • Silvara_11
    Silvara_11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    This may sound odd, but part of the reason I began working out was to lose my boobs... and they have not shrunk! :grumble: I have gone down in circumference, but the cup size has remained the same. I am hoping that with weight training they will shrink a little...:laugh:

Good news Mwilke your boobs have shrunk! as cup size is proportinal to circumference as your strap size goes down if your boobs had stayed the same your cup size would have to go up. I know this as my boobs don't shrink so for every two inches of circumference I have lost I've gained a cup size! :grumble:

So since the start of my weight loss journey in 2011 I've gone up two cup sizes!

I wish for the opposite, will see if they eventually do go down, but not going to complain too much.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!