• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

homeringrass.jpg

aw, cute!
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I just joined a challenge, so I updated my profile pic for that, but here are all my babies, all rescues.

2dtpxsp.jpg

Jeddah, Juwel, & Noir are all retired racing greyhounds, Draco & Ranger are our Dobies that hate eachother but can never be without eachother, Uno is our cat with one good eye(and a big giant titty baby), and Sumi is an orphan we found hanging around our shop that wouldnt leave, so we brought him home.
  • fldiver97
    fldiver97 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Can everyone use a cat or dog pic on your profile today to show support for those who do what the can to help abandoned and abused animals. It would be a nice way to show support for what they do. :flowerforyou:

my profile pic shows Riley, my rescue Greyhound (third of the greys that I adopted over the years) and Rain my Malamute rescue. Also have 5 cats that were rescues. And over the last 22 years I have adopted and lost 5 other cats, a few pet rats, a chicken. Used to foster rescued racers (Greyhounds) and the occasional other breed dog and a few cats, mostly medical fosters with special needs for several animal rescues. Hats off to all of you that support rescue organizations financially or by volunteering, adopting and fostering and giving animals a (second or third or fourth....) chance of a good life in a healthy and loving environment!!!
  • Susanthecatwhisperer
    Options
    My profile pic has one of my cats, Mellon, and me napping. All of our cats are rescues. >^..^<