If you could unsee one thing in your life...

Options

Replies

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    God, where to start??

The 400 pound woman in Mexico wearing the thong bikini..
    anything on rotten.com

and Get him to the Greek. There's 2 hours of my life I want back.
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Justin Bieber
    The Backstreet Boys
    The New Kids on the Block
    In Synch
    Big Time Rush

They all haunt my nightmares and make me sick to my stomach
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    My SO's accident last year.

Clumsy + German made blade = ambulance ride Christmas morning, 14 hour reconstructive surgery, and almost a year now without full recovery

I still have nightmares
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Justin Bieber
    The Backstreet Boys
    In Synch
    Big Time Rush

Just for my own record, The Nelson brothers do not haunt your nightmares or make you sick to your stomach?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Justin Bieber
    The Backstreet Boys
    In Synch
    Big Time Rush

Just for my own record, The Nelson brothers do not haunt your nightmares or make you sick to your stomach?

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Stop it Dawn!
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options

The worst thing that ever happened to me (aside from horrible girlfriends) was my 19 month old puppy having a cerebral aneurysm. I got home, and she wouldn't move. It didn't hit me until I poked her - rigor mortis had already set in. The creepiest thing about it was her eyes were still open. :(

I still get sad about it whenever the smallest thing reminds me about her.

:cry:
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Justin Bieber
    The Backstreet Boys
    In Synch
    Big Time Rush

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Stop it Dawn!

Shall I play some Richard Marx for you, so you feel better? :wink:
  • btwalsh132
    btwalsh132 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    My gray haired overly large protruding stomach older neighbor mowing his lawn in sandles with white socks, shorts, and no shirt!!! :sick:

Hey neighbor! I didn't know you were on MFP too!
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    <<<<< How do you like it Dawn?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    <<<<< How do you like it Dawn?

Are you coming at me? Will I ever unsee this? Cornholio, are you threatening me?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    My gray haired overly large protruding stomach older neighbor mowing his lawn in sandles with white socks, shorts, and no shirt!!! :sick:

Hey neighbor! I didn't know you were on MFP too!
    :laugh:
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Watching my father get angry at my sister because she couldn't swallow her med (she has wasted 3 trying - she was 7 and had mental issues). He slapped her across the face hard enough to leave a perfect red hand print on her face that lasted for hours (and she had a bruise the next day). She was so shocked, she didn't even cry but just sat down on the floor. I grabbed her (I was 9 at the time) crushed her pill, dropped it in milk, fed it to her then locked ourselves in the bedroom until the next day.

It was hard watching him do that, (I can still see that hand print) but knowing later that neither him or mother even came to check on her to make sure she was alright hurt more.

To put it lightly - i hate my parents.
  • lulu9663
    lulu9663 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Our horse got into a wagon full of corn. She ate herself to death. We found her with her intestines laying all over the ground.

Saw drunk driving photos in class. Dude on a motorcycle rear-ended a rollback truck. His head hit the bar underneath the back. It busted his head open, and his brain came right out of his head, all in one piece.

And last but not least: When I was about 5yrs old, my parents were driving by a car crash, and I looked out the window. They had one lane open so that people could get by, so we got pretty close. These were the days before they started holding sheets up at an accident scenes so no one could see the bodies. There was a mother and her little boy laying dead on the road. They had been ejected through the windshield. At the time, I asked what had happened, and my parents told me that they didn't wear their seatbelts. I don't think there has ever been a day in my life where I haven't worn a seatbelt in a car. I see that image all the time, I drive through that intersection on my way home from classes, everyday. I mentioned remembering it to my mom about a year ago, and she had no clue that I remembered it this whole time, and it's been 21 years.
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Two girls, one cup. <barf>
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I grew up during the Vietnam era. One the news they showed a man just standing in the street and another man had a gun to head. He fired it. They showed that on the evening news. I don't remember how old I was at the time, but I'm 51 now and can still picture that man's face in amazing detail as he waited to die.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    A man..with half his lip hanging off and blood from head to toe.. Came at me one early AM at gym asking for help.... a homeless man was beaten...

Was horrible :cry: :cry:
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Watching my father get angry at my sister because she couldn't swallow her med (she has wasted 3 trying - she was 7 and had mental issues). He slapped her across the face hard enough to leave a perfect red hand print on her face that lasted for hours (and she had a bruise the next day). She was so shocked, she didn't even cry but just sat down on the floor. I grabbed her (I was 9 at the time) crushed her pill, dropped it in milk, fed it to her then locked ourselves in the bedroom until the next day.

It was hard watching him do that, (I can still see that hand print) but knowing later that neither him or mother even came to check on her to make sure she was alright hurt more.

To put it lightly - i hate my parents.

I've experienced things similar to this...I am sorry you had to see this. Know you are not alone in your hate of your parents...I was there too with mine for years and years. Now, I just have nothing to do whatsoever with them, makes my life much better.
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I think what if I had been more proactive and tried to follow the guy could I have prevented his wifes murder in some way. But at the time I thought it was a gang thing and didnt want to get killed myself.

This thread contains lots of sad stories for which my heart goes out to lots of people, but please know - you did nothing wrong. Your action to go to the original man was very selfless and you couldn't have prevented the remaining actions.

^^^^ THIS
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Saw drunk driving photos in class. Dude on a motorcycle rear-ended a rollback truck. His head hit the bar underneath the back. It busted his head open, and his brain came right out of his head, all in one piece.

I don't even want to start with things I have seen. I won't post where I've seen them either. The list will go on forever, and they will make most people curl up into the fetal position.
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    finding my first husband dead in the bathroom. Something my mind will never let me forget and my heart will always ache about :(

So sorry for what you went through and still go through. :cry: :heart: