If you could unsee one thing in your life...

Options
12345679»

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Watching two babies boys get circumcised. I pray i never have a boy so i don't have to fight nail n tooth to make sure he his NEVER abused like that.. AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though I haven't seen a circumcision happen, I would never allow it to happen to my kids. If they want it done later in life, they can.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    finding my first husband dead in the bathroom. Something my mind will never let me forget and my heart will always ache about :(

OMG am only on a couple of pages, and somethings seem awful, but that must have been really upsetting !!
  • AmbieSweetz
    AmbieSweetz Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Watching my father die.

^^^^ This.... I wish I could erase forever.
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am now much more thankful for the experiences I have had in my life so far. I have not seen anything as horrifying as what some people have posted.

For stuff in movies and online I am really careful what I will watch because things do tend to stay with me for a long time. I have not seen any hanging or beheadings or anything like that because I know I would struggle to get over it.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Our horse got into a wagon full of corn. She ate herself to death. We found her with her intestines laying all over the ground.

In my ignorance, I am having a really difficult time wrapping my head around how this would happen with the intestines... I'm sure it was awful, though. I'm sorry you had to see that, though!
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    theres too much and too many...im only 27 but have seen just about everything there is to see: good and lots of bad:( trying to remain an optimistic person through it all is tough, but possible. been called an old soul and wise beyond my years since i was 14.
  • lulu9663
    lulu9663 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Our horse got into a wagon full of corn. She ate herself to death. We found her with her intestines laying all over the ground.

In my ignorance, I am having a really difficult time wrapping my head around how this would happen with the intestines... I'm sure it was awful, though. I'm sorry you had to see that, though!

Horses can't vomit, so after she ate all that corn, her intestines were too full to move anything through. She laid down because she was in pain I guess. She died from impacted bowels. After she died, the gases started building up, and they have to come out somewhere, so it came out of her rear end, and brought the intestines with it.

If you catch it in time, you can usually pump their stomach. But our farm is 125 acres, so we didn't find her in time. Btw, horse intestines are purple, in case you were wondering.
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I've never seen it after the one time. I tried to find it again later to ruin someone else's life but no luck.

It was a video on an old site called Strangeland (not sure if it's still around) but it was called "Fromunder Cheese from hell."

You could literally hear it as he pull the skin back

ugh...makes me quesy just remembering it.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    When I was around 12 years old and used to be into horses I helped out at a local stables, I used to be there in all my spare time I really loved being around the horses and got to ride them for free.

The guy that owned them John Shakespeare I guess he was around 40yo he was married with young kids, molested me, I remember his stale breath and his words to this day! I never went back, then about 3 years later, on may way home from school, I was getting on a bus and he was the `conductor` in the UK they used to come around to collect the bus ticket money. He came to me and said it`s OK you don`t have to pay! When I got off the bus I puked. I wish I never met or seen him ever!

Oh! and adding hope he died or dies a horrible death!!!! (if I am allowed to say that on here)