Started 30 Day Shred today! Who's with me?!

Options
1235»

Replies

• shapeup6
    shapeup6 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing well! I woke up early this morning to do Level 1 Day 6 before work.
    I think I kicked myself in the butt during the butt kicks too hard..ouch!
    I did 4 days straight & took a rest day. Looking forward to hearing about the progress everybody is making!
  • crzybeautiful11
    Options
    Finished up day 5 level 1 tonight, I'm going to try to get up early and do it before work from now on..I find myself way too exhausted at night to put 100% into it!

I've been going to a spa for the past few days and sitting in the sauna then doing the Hydration station (steam bath), and working out after that is not fun since I'm so relaxed! Definitely helps with the sore muscles though!

Hope everyone is doing great!
  • yeshualovesme
    yeshualovesme Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Actually ended up doing day 3 today. Going to alternate Jill with 5k. Tomorrow is another 5k, time to beat:

Short term goal: beat 36 min
    Longer term goal: beat 29 min
    Dream goal: beat 23 minutes

At the end of 30DS, 5K combo - going to do LIFT HEAVY training 3 days a week. Going to also bump my cals up to 1600. Fun! I felt stronger tonight - but still have to really do some positive self talk to get through it strong. Good luck, peeps :)
  • pfespinoza
    pfespinoza Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Did Day 1 of 30DS today. I feel it already. I am hoping to stick with a full 30 days. I am planning on doing some light exercising tonight, and my 30 minutes of walking today, so I will see if this gets me some more weight loss.
  • mell6355
    mell6355 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Starting level 2 tomorrow, I have done 11 days (5 a week) of level 1 and just finally started to feel like it was too easy. I can't get as deep as Natalie but I am far better than the begginer moves on everything but push ups. Man the push ups kill me. I can't wait for a change in workouts, pretty sure Jillian is going to kick my butt! She is apparently making money these days, look at all of us buying her videos! So glad that is appears like we are all really getting results from the hard work! She may be annoying but it all seems worth it after reading how much it is helping everyone!

Hoping to do Ripped in 30 next and then be able to kick Natalies butt for 30DS next round!
  • buglet55
    buglet55 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    help me stay on track! took a rest day yesterday after a day of rollerblading in the skatepark (2hours) and level one. went to start level one today and felt sick and like I was going to vom/pass out! I blame it on my poor eating habits today (that and its the fist day of the week from hell (always the worst day. its like you get hit by a semi truck for a day as you adjust to becoming the elevators in the Shining )) hoping to do better tomorrow. there is no option to do poorly.
  • yourmymotivation
    Options
    just started the shred today as well.
    my legs already hurt
  • mnider
    mnider Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just finished day two! this is my second time doing it...looking forward to the results again. add me!