No More Excuses - Week 11

Options

Replies

• tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Yvonneh...Good for you!! It is so exciting to see some results isn't it? Sounds like you are doing great.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great day. I got rid of almost all of those triple chocolate cupcakes. TOM is not a good time to have extra chocolate laying around. I did 30-Day Shred today and had a good workout. I still don't feel very well and am just trying to keep from gaining 10 pounds this week. I seem to be munching on anything that is not nailed down.

Ann...Love your picture! You look fabulous. Congrats on the weight loss.

Amanda...Do you have time to do the chart or do you want me to give it a shot? Ya'll will have to educate me on how to do it but I'll be glad to try.

Renae...I enjoyed my weekend a little too much also. I baked and ate quite a few of those stupid cupcakes. I will be glad when they are all out of here.

Going back to work now. Sleep well:yawn:
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Back at it today, it was pretty crazy with wife out of town and hauling the kids everywhere. Managed to get a 30 minute weightlifting sessionin . I had a good weigh in, so I think I was retaining water again from all that salt from eating so much crap over the weekend.

On a separate note, I tried a Healthy Choice Pot Sticker meal today. Very spicy, very good!!!!! Of course I could have eaten two of them, but I didn't.

FIL is home, they didn't find anything they hadn't found before, so they think it was his meds. Tomorrow everything should be back to normal in our household.
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a good evening. Just got back from step aerobics. Burnt 764 cals. I was so tired today I just about didnt go, but I am very glad I did. Didn't eat the greatest today, but managed to stay within cals. Got by 3 new workout dvds today, so I am excited to try one out tomorrow. Going to be hard to decide, BL cario max, BL power scult, or Jillians no more trouble zones. During the week I have been sticking with my apple and yogurt snack, and have come to really enjoy them. My weight was up today, but what do u expect after a weekend of beer and chicken wings (lol), but I am sure it will come down (hopefully)

Jack - Glad to hear that your father in law is home.

Tammy - Glad to hear you got rid of the cupcakes, I have a container full of banana chocolate chip muffins, but they aren't that bad for calories.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Good morning all! It is a bit chilly here this morning!!! BRRRRR......

Didn't have much of a week-end so am already looking forward to Friday!!! That is sad!!! Hopefully the week will go by fast.

Sounds as though everyone is doing well. I emailed Amanda and told her that I just didn't have time to do the chart, and do we really need it if no one has the time? I'm sure it is time consuming!

Got my new HRM yesterday. It is a bowflex. I was pretty impressed with how simple it works and seems to be "pretty" accurate. At curves it said I had burned 400 calories. I had been estimating 300 so was pleased to know that I am doing more. However......took it off when I went to twirling last night and it kept calculating calories burned even though I didn't have it on...HMMMMMM that made me a little suspiscious. Maybe I didn't do something right, so I need to read up on it and see.

Well better get to work for the day. Everyone have a good one!
    Ann
  • renaegry
    Options
    Moring all,

I sent a message to Amanda letting her know I would prob have time to do the chart. I am a stay at home mom who just does books out of the house, so it shouldnt be to hard to find the time, in between breaks.

Hope everyone has a good day today, I might try out my cardio max dvd, i am pretty sore from weights at step aerobics yesturday.

Have books to do today, and son has canskate at 5, so will be a busy day.
  • renaegry
    Options
    Just finished 2 25 min biggest loser workouts. Burnt 326 on level 1 of cardio max, and burnt 241 on level 1 of power scult. Now time to hit the shower (at 11am - ridiculous - very late start to day), then time for lunch and to work on books.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Just finished 2 25 min biggest loser workouts. Burnt 326 on level 1 of cardio max, and burnt 241 on level 1 of power scult. Now time to hit the shower (at 11am - ridiculous - very late start to day), then time for lunch and to work on books.

Nice work out!!! Good job!!
  • tamelab
    Options
    Good afternoon...Just got back from the gym and burned 675 cals on 30 mins of elliptical, 10 mins of bike and 25 mins of Nautilus circuit. I feel great. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Renae...Thanks for offering to do the chart. Great workout! I am going to pick up one of the Boot Camp DVD's hopefully this week.

Ann...Let me know about your HRM. I ended up returning mine and am looking for an affordable one with the chest strap.

Jack...Glad everything is getting back to normal. I started to buy one of those pot sticker meals but it didn't look like enough food for me either.
  • justjack51
    Options
    I started to buy one of those pot sticker meals but it didn't look like enough food for me either.

You should have, it was delicious.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Good evening all!!!! WOW.....I am so.......ready for some good news. Some body has got to have something positive.....

My brother had to be transported back to the hospital this morning, and now they believe he has had a stroke. Not a good day. I have spoke to him, and he definately is not happy about being back in the hospital and is a little confused in his thoughts I think. We are waiting to find out the results of the MRI and the catscan. Sounds like we may not know anything till morning though. It is going to be a long night!!!!

Didn't make it to curves tonight so I should probably go get on the wii, but I don't think at this hour I am going to make it. Had to take my mom to the bus to go back up to Denver to be with my brother.

So.....the eating today was pretty good....however stress got the best of me and I snitched some M & M's from the stash we have at the office. Dad gome it!!!!! And too boot\.......the ice cream in the freezer is really calling me. I think I am going to go get a glass of water and hopefully avoid the craving....However I also hear my dh in the kitchen helping himself to some!!!! SHOOT!! I will ot give in, I will not give in. I WILL NOT GIVE IN!!!! :)

Have a great nights sleep everyone!!!
    Ann
  • justjack51
    Options
    Ok, hows this for good news, I am already down 3 pounds this week.

Of course, my weigh-in last week was probably skewed because of all the salt I ate over the weekend.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Ann, so sorry to hear about your brother!!

Renae, thanks for messaging me, I will get back to you. I didn't do the chart this week because weigh-ins came in super late and also on Monday. I am sure that is because I haven't been on here and people probably thought I wasn't going to do it. Then it was suggested that we skip the chart this week, BUT I will get it up there tomorrow and then also message you because there are weeks I can definitely use help especially with spring coming.

I have gained so much weight back, I need to get motivate. I spent two hours crying today all the way to my dd's PT and then all the way back. Life has been messing with me lately and I think that I am completely overwhelmed. My foot is better and I will get on the Wii tomorrow. I am not sure I can get back on track eating and I am not sure if that is because I am not strong enough or I just don't really want to. I have been miserable eating crap and no exercise though so I have to do something.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Ok, hows this for good news, I am already down 3 pounds this week.

Of course, my weigh-in last week was probably skewed because of all the salt I ate over the weekend.

Thanks Jack....That is good news!!!! YIPEE!!!!! Someone is positive out there! ;)
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Ann, so sorry to hear about your brother!!

Renae, thanks for messaging me, I will get back to you. I didn't do the chart this week because weigh-ins came in super late and also on Monday. I am sure that is because I haven't been on here and people probably thought I wasn't going to do it. Then it was suggested that we skip the chart this week, BUT I will get it up there tomorrow and then also message you because there are weeks I can definitely use help especially with spring coming.

I have gained so much weight back, I need to get motivate. I spent two hours crying today all the way to my dd's PT and then all the way back. Life has been messing with me lately and I think that I am completely overwhelmed. My foot is better and I will get on the Wii tomorrow. I am not sure I can get back on track eating and I am not sure if that is because I am not strong enough or I just don't really want to. I have been miserable eating crap and no exercise though so I have to do something.

Amanda.....Please know that we are all here for you! Anytime you need to yell, scream, cry, or laugh.....You can count on us. Sometimes life does deal each of us with challenges that are way overwhelming! It may take a while but I know you will get back on track. I will send you positive thoughts via email every day and maybe you can focus on the positives of your life!!!!! Whatever we need to do to help you through, please let us know!!! ;)

Ann
  • tamelab
    Options
    Good morning team...I laid back down this morning after youngest went to school so gotta get busy typing. Oldest is home sick, actually sick, not just sick of school:laugh:

Jack...Congrats on the weight loss. My fat seems to be happy where it is this week:smile:

Amanda...I am so sorry you are having a rough time. I know it is hard to get started back but you will when you are ready. Sometimes it just doesn't seem important to exercise and try to eat healthy but in the long run it is, just so we can keep on kickin'. I will pray that things get better for you.

Ann, Renae, and everybody else...Have a happy day:flowerforyou:
  • renaegry
    Options
    It has been a quiet day on here. Very cold and windy here. Forgot to tell you guys on the weekend, we ended up getting dumped on with over a foot of snow, then since Sunday it has been cold and very windy.

I just got my butt kicke in step aerobics tonight. They ran it in boot camp style. My legs and abs are killing me. Managed to burn 715 cals. So far this week I have burned 2450 cals. Might just do some circuits tomorrow of Jillian's No more trouble zones. Definately wont be doing any leg work, will rest them for Friday when I will do BL cario max, and BL power sculpt.

Well hubby is playing hockey, daughter is in bed, and my son is on his way. I am going to settle down with my apple and yogurt and either curl up and watch tv (if there is anything on - I hate Wed tv), or I may play some PS3. Then will curl up with my book. Hubby won't be home till very late, so the bed is going to be very cold when I crawl in (lol - he is usually in bed before me, so it is usually nice and warm)

Amanda - I know it is hard if your head isn't in the game, I have been there before. Just keep trying and you will get there.

Hope everyone had a good day.
  • yvonneh
    yvonneh Posts: 64
    Options
    Amanda, sending positive thoughts your way! Also, just changing my calories to go on maintenance for a couple of weeks has really helped me take a break but not lose any ground. You still have to log in the food, but the pressure is off some.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Just a quick hi...Hope everybody has a great day. I have to work a few hours this morning and am in a hurry, like always.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Morning. Just have a minute but wanted to start my day off right!!! With all of you!! ;)

Make it a wonderful day!!!!

Ann