Whats your current NSV (non scale victory)

Options

Replies

• jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    PIZZA is my crack. Well, I made pizza last night, using roasted eggplant slices as the "crust"....trying to retrain my tastebuds. Even in the midst of cooking the dinner, i almost called the pizza delivery place ......twice.........but i stopped myself and ate my eggplant "pizza" - - and it wasn't half bad.
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    My hipbones stuck out in the shower today.
  • Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Something I never expected to happen and it's a direct result from lifting weights. My goal jackets are too snug around my arms now! :happy:
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    I realized that my clothes would fit nicer and I may need some new pants and skirts once I started slimming down...one thing I didn't realize I would need became apparent to me today when I looked at myself in the mirror -my undies looked like bloomers.

I need new undies already - those 4 kilos must have fallen off my butt :D
  • lawre028
    lawre028 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This is super silly. Yesterday I got on a real outside bike and rode it for the first time after 19 years of being deathly afraid of trying again. Nineteen years ago I was hit by a truck on a bike and was afraid to ride again. I overcame my fear and did it. This is a huge victory for me. @ cldaughtry (Copied)

That is freaking Huge! Over coming a trauma like that is no small thing. Go You!
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Something I never expected to happen and it's a direct result from lifting weights. My goal jackets are too snug around my arms now! :happy:

Show us dem guns! ; )
  • Bremusae
    Bremusae Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is super silly. Yesterday I got on a real outside bike and rode it for the first time after 19 years of being deathly afraid of trying again. Nineteen years ago I was hit by a truck on a bike and was afraid to ride again. I overcame my fear and did it. This is a huge victory for me.

That's awesome!
    I've yet to learn. That'll be my first NSV.
  • shireengool
    shireengool Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    every single story is very impressive, thank you all for sharing, one day soon i hope to add my own
  • ryang99
    ryang99 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    For me it was a fitting in to clothes that I have not fit in for close to 10 years.... a whole new waredrobe!!!!
  • jeme3
    jeme3 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    My "skinny jeans" that I couldn't even get on a couple months ago FIT! Perfectly!
  • yannuzzi
    Options
    NSV....realizing that I shouldn't watch the SCALE but focus on inches lost. I bought size 8s this past weekend!!!! BIG VICTORY FOR ME!!
  • MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Pants are getting looser that used to be tight on me. Losing my back fat!!!
  • chunkiedunker
    chunkiedunker Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    i put on a shirt to go for a run the other day that i use to wear all the time, i put it on and said holy crap im swimming in this shirt. the shirt was huge on me. ive had to put holes in belts, i can slip pants on and off without unbuttoning them. but for some reason this shirt thing was a major hit with me.
  • TinaCleg
    Options
    I shopped in my own closet from last years clothes!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Doing 20 seated dips in a row.... 3 weeks ago I could barely do 5 in a row ( and was more sore afterwards than the 20 in a row Xs 3)
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    Today I put on a pair of junior's 13 pants. They are a little snug but I was wearing an 18 :) I don't remember the last time I was able to get into these pants. Maybe 2005 or 2006.
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    1. Getting through the 30 Day Shred at level 3 without flatlining or throwing up
    2. Fitting my butt into my size 12 skinny jeans AND needing to belt them or risk public indecency
    3. Double taking in the mirror when I saw that I had NO DOUBLE CHIN!
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Nearly a month without soda (diet or regular)
  • pelles
    pelles Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I threw out my Spanx because my stomach muscles now hold everything in!

I'm wearing a fitted jacket that I can actually button again!
  • rambo831
    Options
    I need to start shopping for new jeans.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!