Whats your current NSV (non scale victory)

Options

Replies

• SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I've lost over 10 inches from my waist . And now all of my smallest sized trousers are getting loose. Some of them even fall down if I run! Happy Happy! ;D
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Dinner with friends Sunday that we hadn't seen in about 3 months. The hostess pulled me over and looked me in the eye and said quietly, "You look freaking AMAZING! Have you been losing weight!?" She told me this 2 other times throughout the night. I felt like I was walking on water!
  • letjog
    letjog Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    After no comments at all on my weight, in the space of 1 week getting compliments from: my pump instructor, another staff member at the gym i go to, and 2 sets of friends!!!
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Fitting into my size 14 jeans fresh out of the dryer lol
  • iWILLbeFit062012
    iWILLbeFit062012 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    For the first time in my life I can see and feel my triceps. I've always been muscular and had big biceps, but never triceps. Hard work is paying off!!!
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I rode 20miles on my staionary bike in just under an hour!!! :drinker:

and awesome job to everyone!!!
  • Calantorntain
    Calantorntain Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    It's the second day of my 5 week Groupon deal, which involves kettleball classes 3 days a week at 6am.

Needless to say, I wanted to sleep in! My flannel sheets seemed far more appealing than a 2.5 mile bike ride to a grueling fitness class that would leave me even MORE sore.

But I got up anyway. I admit I was a little late, and missed the warm up. But I made it. Hurrah.
  • Tsunami79
    Tsunami79 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    My NSV moment for today: I have a pair of size 16 pants that I have not been able to fit in for 3 or 4 years, I can fit in them now, still a little tight when I sit, but they fit, & the button does not unsnap.
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I can take a shower without getting water all over the floor outside of the tub.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Well I had a girl at work poke my butt last night and when I jumped and said "DUDE!!! Personal space." She said "Your butt seems to have lifted or something, not sure what it is but dang!!! I had to be sure you aren't wearing butt pads" I said "No this is all me." Then she took me to a guy who happens to be the hottest guy that works there, she turns me around and says "Chris, doesn't her butt look lifted or something?" I'm blushing at this time. He says "Oh nice!" *doh* So I guess squats are working? Guess my butt has lifted...
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    After a year of maintenance I decided to kick my workouts up a notch and have scored a few NSV’s lately.

1. I can do 50 pushups! Not all at once, but all in 10 minutes. (3 months ago I couldn’t do 1)
    2. My daughter was home this past weekend and said “Mom, you look great. Have you lost more weight?” (I haven’t)
    3. This past weekend my husband remarked on how firm the ‘girls’ were. (I’m 51 so a big NSV there! yay, pushups!!)
    4. I did 300 squats this morning.
  • cassburk
    Options
    I can pull my work pants off without unbuttoning them... WooHoo!
  • dalisalove
    dalisalove Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Mine is a silly one, but still a NSV in my eyes :tongue: My bed's wooden frame on the bottom is broken, most likely because of my weight...Whenever I would move around at night, it would creak loudly, so I avoided any movement lol However now, it barely makes a peep when I move around at night! :happy:
  • turbosupremo
    turbosupremo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    38" belt was getting too loose... bought a 36" belt and already on the last hole... Should have actually tried it on first, but a NSV for sure!
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Well.... skinnies just SLID on this morning. No pulling, jumping, or pleading required. Hehe. :)
  • dwambold
    dwambold Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I threw out my "fat" pants on the weekend. Never going to need those again!

I'm also having problems keeping my dress pants pulled up today - I think I need a smaller belt!
  • Fitorbust73
    Fitorbust73 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    51 days no alcohol!
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Ooh, Oooh! Me!

2 miles in 20 mintes, running on the road in my vibrams, on the way back home from the gym...not run for ages so chuffed to bits...also, a second tonight, in the gym - 60 kg bench press, I broke the 57.5 kg stall...whoop!
  • ScienceLove
    ScienceLove Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have quit drinking alcohol almost every night and limited to 2x per week. I don't even miss it!

I also am so not a morning person and got up every day in the last two weeks to work on the TurboFire Prep Schedule. Feel great and getting up will hopefully be easier and easier.
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    i did 400 pushups in a couple hours, kind of a number i was trying to get to, and now i just need to do it more.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!