Whats your current NSV (non scale victory)

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• Chewster001
    Chewster001 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    After a shoulder booboo, I can now not only do modified pushups, but I can do quite a few modified pushups. Amazes me every time.
    Also, when I look at myself in the mirror, I'm quite pleased. Still more work to do, but I'd be willing to wear a bikini - albeit kinda sheepishly. I have Jillian and her 30 Day Shred to blame for all of the above... combined with cutting the calories.
  • hevhoyda
    hevhoyda Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Finishing the Kentucky Tough Mudder last weekend!!
  • lorjill
    lorjill Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Running 5 miles in 45 minutes!!!
  • warriordude07run
    warriordude07run Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Finishing my first half marathon!
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    I was kind of mindlessly scratching a mosquito bite on the top of my shoulder and I suddenly realized I was feeling bone instead of fat under my fingers. I looked in the mirror and, sure enough, you can actually see my collarbone and the little bump where the collarbone joins the upper arm and shoulder bones!
  • DrunkInAGolfCart
    DrunkInAGolfCart Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Most of the seats at my fave local cafe have armrests and dayum, my gargantuan *kitten* made for a tight fit. On Easter day this year I could barely fit in the chair. I've avoided those particular seats ever since.

But a couple of days ago I met my cousin there and the only seats available were the evil Armrest of Doom seats. I sat down and to my massive surprise it was no longer a tight fit. Unbe-friggin-leivable. There was even room to move!

3 months in and I still haven't weighed myself. So EVERY victory for me is a NSV. It's moments like that really that make it worth it.
  • micmin2015
    micmin2015 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Running a mile and a half in 17.5 minutes or less. I'm down to between 18 and 20 minutes. About a month ago I couldn't even run a mile without stopping. Now I can do it in about 13 minutes without stopping
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Did 20 seconds fast and 40 seconds slow on the cross trainer for 12minutes was sweating like a pig but it felt great!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Bought UK size fourteen trousers today (down from an eighteen). They're snug but wearable! :-)
  • nettip
    nettip Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    No coffee for a month , and upped my water intake. Plus getting back to exercise after a back injury put me out for 9 months so each workout I add a little and its a new nsv :smiley:
  • TasnimEz
    TasnimEz Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Just feeling good about my overall progress :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!