155 to 145 to 135 progress pics for a 5'7'' girl!

Options

Replies

• funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Yep, these must be photoshopped. Yep. You look too damn good. ;)
  • InPieces3
    InPieces3 Posts: 215
    Options
    Niceeeeeee!!!!! Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • gaelyngaelyn
    gaelyngaelyn Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Good lord, girl, you'd put heidi klum, adrianna lima, and every other victoria's secret angel to shame! your body is to die for!

OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU.
    I love ALLLLL of you. Tank you all so much!
    I promise tomorrow Im going to get on here and write a longggg comment detailing my workouts and diet as much as I can to answer questions asked here. I did this without starving, during one of the hardest times in my life and while being full time in school and Im just beginning to wrap my head around how big that is for me. Exercise and being an athlete again has kept me sane and brought so much happiness into my life.
    You all have no idea how good all of your kind comments have made me feel. Here's to your health. all of you. :)
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Amazing results.
  • IMElektra
    IMElektra Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow. I'd kill for your thighs!!

Love love loveee your transformation.

You are INCREDIBLE
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Good lord, girl, you'd put heidi klum, adrianna lima, and every other victoria's secret angel to shame! your body is to die for!

OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU.
    I love ALLLLL of you. Tank you all so much!
    I promise tomorrow Im going to get on here and write a longggg comment detailing my workouts and diet as much as I can to answer questions asked here. I did this without starving, during one of the hardest times in my life and while being full time in school and Im just beginning to wrap my head around how big that is for me. Exercise and being an athlete again has kept me sane and brought so much happiness into my life.
    You all have no idea how good all of your kind comments have made me feel. Here's to your health. all of you. :)

dannnng super toned!!! i wanna know your secret for the abs, hahah i'll have to check back later for your update on that :)
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! very motivating for me as I'm 5'6" and 145 currently! I'm really looking forward to seeing how I look after losing my next 10! hopefully my results will be as nice as yours :)
  • mindyalbert
    mindyalbert Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing! You look great!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    you look great-keep it up!!!!
  • slimrubybird
    slimrubybird Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!
  • mistylee0104
    mistylee0104 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    wow! Absolutely beautiful! You have done an amazing job-such an inspiration!!
  • thisisforever21
    Options
    Holy moly!! I am the same height with the same goals, but I don't think it would look as good on me! You definitely have inspired me. I'm currently at 168, so I would like to lose about 33lbs. Can't wait to see your update on your daily routines.
  • Amanda21202
    Amanda21202 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • foodcallsme
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!! :)
  • FlamingJune67
    FlamingJune67 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what i needed today! At 5"7.5" I have been struggling to get down to 135. I am hovering at 145 now and found your photos very representative of how I look. And seeing how great i will look at 135 really gives me a kick in the butt! Thank You!
  • cvanbeek
    cvanbeek Posts: 107
    Options
    amazing I am 5 5.5 and was up to 183 I got down to 145ish for my wedding not i'm back to 156. I'm trying to get back down for our honeymoon in 3 months. Hoping back down to 145 by then. 135 would be my ultimate goal. :)
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Well done!! You inspire me!
  • pilatemom
    Options
    Girl, I'm jealous ;)
  • sunnyrunner77
    sunnyrunner77 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU - I needed this. I'm at 157 now, and have been for a couple months. Thanks for reminding me of where I want to be!
  • Juliechilli
    Juliechilli Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Wow, nicely done! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!