Options
12346»

Replies

• chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    I like this kind of response...

g1339390610673042687.jpg

just for the record; **** those guys, you're hot!
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    I misread the title. I thought it said . " I got Tazered today". Oh well. But to your situation. The only opinion that matters is your own.
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    and then I ate them...

...burp...

The end.
  • Nukkers
    Nukkers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You have come SO far and if those heartless little girls knew they would feel like fools. Don't let them get to you. You did great by using their words as motivation. There are some evil people in this world, it's a shame we can't group them all together so they can be horrible to each other!
  • AXAGEM
    AXAGEM Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    First off, well done on your weight loss. However you are far too polite to call those empty headed morans "ladies". Just know you are a better person then they will ever be.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    I would've given them a look and said "I can hear you....aren't you a peach" and walked away.

Who cares what a bunch of young girls think. They have to judge someone to make themselves feel better. Screw.That.
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I either never have the guts or don't think about it until it's too late, but sometimes I'd love to say,

"I may be fat, but I'm losing weight. You will always be an *sshole!"

Some people will always be jerks. Congrats on your awsome weight loss!
  • super_monty
    super_monty Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    **** them.
  • maserati185
    maserati185 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    People love to cut others down to try to make themselves feel better. Just remember, nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. Recognize these folks for what they are. The only thing they're really doing is pointing out how ugly THEY are.
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options
    Hahaha, you guys are hilarious!

I love reading each and every one of your responses. As I have said in previous posts, I really appreciate your kind words.

I feel much better about the situation (was just a little down yesterday) and today, I feel even MORE motivated to keep working out and getting fit.

Thanks to you all!!!
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I feel much better about the situation (was just a little down yesterday) and today, I feel even MORE motivated to keep working out and getting fit.

^THIS.....is why I love this site! :smile: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :smile:
  • Booobarella
    Options
    and then I ate them...

...burp...

The end.

OMG I am laughing like a crazy woman right now!!!! Best. Response. Ever.
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Quick reply? Look innocent and say. Hmmm... You don't think this would fit an 8 year old girl?
    Watch them blush and run. They're trying to make themselves feel better at your expense.
    Kudos to you that you didn't fall for it.:heart:
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    what is wrong with people? I can't imagine acting like that to someone. that's acting ugly
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options

^THIS.....is why I love this site! :smile: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :smile:

Yes! Me too! Thanks to everyone who came to lift me up when I was feeling down. :)
  • Gordon_L
    Gordon_L Posts: 4,475 Member
    Options
    "hey titless, would you like to try this xs on?"

Try that one next time! I think what you have accomplished is awesome! Don't let the rude a**holes get you down! They have no idea of the level of your personal accomplishments!

I have an overweight 25 year old daughter and I would LOVE to see her with the enthusiasm you have to lose those unhealthy pounds!

Feel free to add me if you would like another supportive person in your camp!
  • Tamm04
    Tamm04 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You've lost an AMAZING amount of weight. I know we can say ignore the haters, but that would be a tough thing to hear. Part of me in your situation would hope I have enough guts to say "Well I've lost 155lbs...kiss my rear" and walk away. Or point out how I can lose weight but they'll still be ugly inside.

Hold your head high and KNOW you deserve praise and you are doing so good for yourself!