• MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Starbucks makes a mean vanilla shake - any time of the day :tongue:

Bummer of a way to start the day!!!

It gets the people Going!!
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Next time slam your hand on the counter to make a real loud noise and get some attention. Then mumble something about a milkshake and suing the doors off the place as you storm out. People love that live action drama.

Deal that sounds like something foolish that I would do. LOL.

Lol
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    mcdonalds has no lean protein in their entire breakfast menu...I wish they'd get on board with other chains that serve full menu all day long.

I wish there were other places to eat in the world that served the type of food I want. Too bad there is only McDonalds. Hey, wait a minute!!!!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    mcdonalds has no lean protein in their entire breakfast menu...I wish they'd get on board with other chains that serve full menu all day long.

I wish there were other places to eat in the world that served the type of food I want. Too bad there is only McDonalds. Hey, wait a minute!!!!

LOL. Ha!!!
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    they don't even serve milkshakes in Mcdonalds in Spain
    now that is a huuuge deal for me :(

They dont have hash browns either, at least not at the one I went to. . Wtf? What is a McDonalds breakfast without hashbrowns? The worker thought I was crazy when I asked.
  • RunnerInVT
    RunnerInVT Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    :wink: This is all so funny! :) we have no Jack in the Box, Sonic, or anything other than BK, McDs and KFC...and they are so out of the way. I make a milkshake at home.Paula Deen has a good one you could use and you control how healthy (or not) it is. Buy a good blender with a spout ...that makes it realistic!! Happy eating.
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    You should have said thank you for not allowing me to drink a million garbage calories that would impede my weight loss goals.
  • LivDiz
    LivDiz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You handled this quite well. When I have a craving I HAVE to have it and will go to more than one store to get it. I can't just let it go and wait for a new craving to hit.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    You handled this quite well. When I have a craving I HAVE to have it and will go to more than one store to get it. I can't just let it go and wait for a new craving to hit.

Thank You. I try to let my cravings consume me I try to consume it.
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    I went to McDonald's for breakfast New Year's Day 2010. I was very hung over and very much wanted bacon egg and cheese on a bagel, a hashbrown, and some OJ (this was well before my healthy eating days). There was a picture of Orange Juice on the sign. It looked delicious. I requested orange juice and the worker told me THEY DON'T SERVE ORANGE JUICE!!!! What!?!?! It's on your sign! I see it! Right there! I'm hungover! I need it!

I was infuriated and grumpy. I feel your pain.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I went to McDonald's for breakfast New Year's Day 2010. I was very hung over and very much wanted bacon egg and cheese on a bagel, a hashbrown, and some OJ (this was well before my healthy eating days). There was a picture of Orange Juice on the sign. It looked delicious. I requested orange juice and the worker told me THEY DON'T SERVE ORANGE JUICE!!!! What!?!?! It's on your sign! I see it! Right there! I'm hungover! I need it!

I was infuriated and grumpy. I feel your pain.

LOL.