Mcdonalds...

Options
12345679»

Replies

• GetFitCarly
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel. My partner and all his friends went there and I was just sitting there biting the crap out of my lip. I purposely left my wallet in the car that helped too :p
    It's so hard and the smell does drive you crazy.. so good job for having only that. If I went in there NOW I think id lose it.
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I love Wendy's but stick to the chili. It's actually very good and not too too bad for you! :)

And if you need more than just the chili, get a side salad (or even two) and put the chili right on top of it for a "taco salad" without all the extra calories.
  • Nadiae89
    Options
    Great willpower! Keep it up!
    I went out to dinner with my sister a few days ago who probably has about 15-20 pounds of fat on her more than I do but was convincing me to have dessert after I ate a salad. She ordered a funnel cake and kept pressuring me to have half but I resisted. I later found out that the funnel cake had 1230 calories!!....no thank you!
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I went grocery shopping tonight and they had a bowl of "samples" that we're just mini candy bars...twix, snickers, Reese's etc. they were calling my name but I walked right by. I was pretty proud of myself. I could have had one and fit it into my calories but it would have been eating it just to eat it. I wasn't craving it. Good job at McDonald's op!
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    My downfall was the sundaes with chocolate fudge which are 330 calories. I used to eat them all the time, but since coming on MFP, I eat them rarely and even when I have left over calories, I don't give into my cravings. My hubby and I would buy junk on the dollar menu. If I go to McDonalds, I eat salads. I also like their smoothies. Sill working on changing my eating habits.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!