Black Team Challenge Week #3!!!

Options

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Hey afternoon everyone!

got my workout in today. 30 minutes on the treadmill and 5 minutes of squats! yeah thanks Andrew my thighs already hurt and now I can barely sit down with out srying! I also did a 5 minute cool down. I burned 600 calories.

I started another weight loss challenge in RL. not real sure if I will win but I sure will be in good shape!!!! I have less then 10 weeks until I go back up to NY for the weekend and I would love to be maybe out of the 160's I am up 2 pounds from sunday but MN came to give me a gift yesterday so hopefully it will be down by next sunday. In 3 days I have burned 2600 calories I am well on my way to kicking my own *kitten*!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I figured I would workout 6 days a week until the weight loss challenge is over and maybe I could get to that weight I wanted. 3 days at 1.5 hours and 3 days at half hour.

Have a great day everyone!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    hey everyone just stopping by for a quick minute gotta go get my princess from school...Today has been an extremely hard day for me. I am not gonna report my weight but gonna keep up with challanges and thing, I think I am up about 15 pounds from everything that I am dealing with, still not over yet...LOTS more to do. Gonna get back on the wagon tomorrow gotta go shopping..and get some healthy food. Well everyone still keep me and husband in your prayers, still gonna be rough..funeral was yesterday and it was amazing, he touched so many people. He was an awesome man...

well i hope ya'll have amazing results this week!!!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Tamara ... Hanging there

Tanya ... I don't usually get online until around 10 am so I missed all the log in drama.

Sam ... You're an animal. Go get 'em on the RL challenge.

Thank you for the Woot Outs ! I know I just made that up but what the heck . I haven't done any squats yet but I will. Bananezorro.gif
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    hey everyone just stopping by for a quick minute gotta go get my princess from school...Today has been an extremely hard day for me. I am not gonna report my weight but gonna keep up with challanges and thing, I think I am up about 15 pounds from everything that I am dealing with, still not over yet...LOTS more to do. Gonna get back on the wagon tomorrow gotta go shopping..and get some healthy food. Well everyone still keep me and husband in your prayers, still gonna be rough..funeral was yesterday and it was amazing, he touched so many people. He was an awesome man...

Hang in there sweetie. You know you are the weight loss machine, when you are READY, you will be back at it. Take care of yourself and I'll keep you in my thoughts.
  • 72lori
    Options
    Tamara ... Hanging there

Tanya ... I don't usually get online until around 10 am so I missed all the log in drama.

Sam ... You're an animal. Go get 'em on the RL challenge.

Thank you for the Woot Outs ! I know I just made that up but what the heck . I haven't done any squats yet but I will. Bananezorro.gif

Woot outs. LOL. Love it.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Hey.....Tamara, hang in! We're here for you when you need to cry on a shoulder or 20.

Got my squats in....averaged about 29 per minute....loved 'em....go figure.

Kids were wondering what I was doing in the middle of the kitchen....but I figured the kitchen timer was the easiest.

Staying rather productive today....gotta scoot!

Later...
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hey.....Tamara, hang in! We're here for you when you need to cry on a shoulder or 20.

Kids were wondering what I was doing in the middle of the kitchen....but I figured the kitchen timer was the easiest.

Later...

did 21 a minute. Used a chair so I was sure to get down and dirty!! :laugh::bigsmile:

Hey! My butt hurts:sad:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Oh Im so glad to be able to log in now! This morning was horrible. Took me forever just to say Im having trouble logging in:grumble:

Sounds like everyone have a decent week. Not me...I guess I cant complain to much though. My weight stayed exactly the same as last week but I got a call from Mother Nature yesterday as well...ok I forgot who said they did too:blushing:

Had a great workout this morning. I havent done my squats yet, but I will. I have "issues" with squats from when I was 335 lbs and couldnt do them because of my knees. Cant use that one anymore so I will do them tonight.

Hang in there Tamara:flowerforyou:

Oh! And a woot-out to all those who rocked those squats already today!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • Marla64
    Options

Later...

did 21 a minute. Used a chair so I was sure to get down and dirty!! :laugh::bigsmile:

Hey! My butt hurts:sad:

Odd as it seems, my back was feeling it, too-- I made sure to reach way out in front of me on the way down, and pull in tight as I rose-- I felt it everywhere-- come on baby, make it hurt so good!
  • zippy111
    zippy111 Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options

Tamara - The day that my Dad died, a good friend of mine (who had also lost his Dad a few years back) emailed me this message. It may be of little comfort now but I ofter think of it and find it to be true:

Over time there will be less grief and more gratitude for the privilege of having a great Dad in the first place

Continued prayers are with you.
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    All righty then, I did W1D3 th_running1.gif and I did my squats Bananeyessss.gif then I took a shower followed by a nice long soak.bathtime.gif. I'm good to go, until I wake up tomorrow morning.:laugh: :grumble: :laugh: I did 225 squats. Used a chair behind me to make sure these old wee girly legs made it back up. :bigsmile:

Thanks for the challenge Batman !!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    All righty then, I did W1D3 th_running1.gif and I did my squats Bananeyessss.gif then I took a shower followed by a nice long soak.bathtime.gif. I'm good to go, until I wake up tomorrow morning.:laugh: :grumble: :laugh: I did 225 squats. Used a chair behind me to make sure these old wee girly legs made it back up. :bigsmile:

Great Job!!

I better get my squating butt into gear you AND marla did more then me!!!

Again GREAT JOB!!!!
  • bryannakay
    bryannakay Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You guys are fricken hilarious!!!!! Poor Andrew has ALOT of children to take care of :laugh: We can do five minutes but we sure as crap are gonna whine about it!!!! That sounds awesome!!!!!! I lost another 3 pounds this week.....thanks to you guys!!!! :glasses: I'm loving this team!!!!!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Evening Black Team!

Here are the results for week 2!

Hats off to Bryannakay for the biggest loss of the week at 3.4 lbs for a 1.98%!
    She's also tops for total weight lost at 6.6 lbs for a 3.77%

Way to go!

As a team we lost 19 lbs this week and have lost 82.7 pounds so far as a team!!!!

Lets see how well we can do in week 3!

mfp3.jpg
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Tamara- Our hearts are with you. Some see us whenever you need us.

Great job on the squats everyone! I knew you could do it!

Speaking of squats I have to go do mine. Time for a work out! See you all later!
  • 72lori
    Options
    The results look great!

Good job team!
  • Marla64
    Options

Great Job!!

I better get my squating butt into gear you AND marla did more then me!!!

Again GREAT JOB!!!!

Hey!!!! :angry: What's that supposed to mean...."AND Marla--" ???????

Like I'm some old lady that can't squat? Punk. :grumble:

I'll have you know I was squatting when you were only a glimmer in your pappy's eye, whippersnapper--

:wink:
  • teeneu
    teeneu Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Way to go team! Great job on the loss this week!

Down 1 pound this week, sorry Andrew I got busy at work and didn't get a chance to email earlier. :ohwell:

Did 6 minutes of squats because I lost track of the time, my thighs feel tingly. I lost track of the total number, but I did 31 in the first minute. I skipped my workout today as I had to run to Fed Ex to send out my husband's guitar and then I took advantage of being alone to do a little bit of shopping for myself. That never happens!

Tamara-Thinking of you and your family right now. I'm so sorry you are going through this.

Leslie-I hope the dr's figure out what's going on with your daughter. :flowerforyou:

BryannaKay-Congrats on the weight loss this week!

Off to grade some more papers, if I don't stay up on them I'll be buried under :frown:

Terry
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Evening team...Just got back from a late evening workout. I didn't feel like going but I'm glad I did. I did 35 minutes of C25K and the Nautilus machines (and 5 minutes of squats). Not sure how many but definitely enough to feel it tomorrow. Someone came in the aerobics room and started talking to me and I got sidetracked. Now for a shower and hopefully early bedtime. Congrats to you losers this week! G'night.
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for your continued prayer, I heard if tomorrow never comes by garth brooks this evening and cried the whole song so I guess everytime I hear this song I will cry. My dad was an amazing person..I dont have to go back to work until I am ready....

I have a blessing also, dad always told us he would never go to church, we found out yesterday that not only did he start going to church about a year and a half ago, but that he also taught a sunday school class at church about going home, how ironic??? My dad looked so peacful when I identified his body. I had my amazing husband by myside the whole time he is fabulous.

My dad will never be forgotten and I will also laugh about the things we did with us kids. One thing I can always remember dad always always always had chocolate chips in the freezer and I would alwyas grab me a handful and then he would go to make something and he would say "Tami, ( thats what my family calls me) where are my chocolate chips??:" I said," I dont know what your talking about,knowing that I ate the whole bag!!"""

Just know I have a bag og mini chcocolate chips and when I need to think about my dad or just have a talk with him, I will go get my one tablespoon of chocolate chips and count my calories and think about him, that my tribute to him!!

Well everyone as I said on facebook back on the wagon full force tomorrow, gotta get this weight off!!!