**Question's Only**

Replies

• Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Muenster is my favorite for grilled cheese and currently everything else lol but I love almost ALL cheeses!! Can I say I would love to hear about your sexy jeans without sounding too forward? ;)
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    okay..can I tell you my wife picked out a couple of pairs of jeans last year? She hates that I wear shorts ALL THE TIME. Well when I got up for work at 5:30 this morning it was 20 degrees out. First time this season I put them on. Well back in February they were super tight...Like stuffed Sausage...lol...So I stopped wearing them....WAIT....is this story getting too long?...lol
  • Icelandic_Saga
    My husband wears shorts all the time too!! Lolol not too long, please will you continue?
  • bigphatcat
    Okay...Should I first tell you when Wifey first bought me the pants they fit okay and she always said they were made for me ...then I gained some weight...hence the stuffed look. Well I put them on today...they are rather loose. Got compliments from the women at work. To which G-Sizzle told one of the women..."You Mean I Rock These Jeans"? LOL.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    That's awesome!! I love G-Sizzle's reaction to the compliments!! Lol will you accept my congratulations on this sweet nsv?
  • bigphatcat
    Thank you....Might I take leave and put kiddo to bed?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Please do. May I wish you a pleasant evening as I need to to run and pick mine up from the mall?
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Anyone here?
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Runs around the thread NOT asking questions since she is all alone....
    In fact, runs around the thread NAKED since she is all alone...
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    *aiming the camera* Am I too late??
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Am I too early?
  • bigphatcat
    Is the snow too early?
  • mjpTennis
    Is the snow too early?
    Won't my leaves make the snow look alot deeper?
  • bigphatcat
    Aren't you Seacoaster's going to be spared the snow?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Do you know how much hope I hold in my heart that they are correct in that prediction? Does anyone know the start time for this storm?
  • bigphatcat
    Do you know how much hope I hold in my heart that they are correct in that prediction? Does anyone know the start time for this storm?

Does 12:30 sound ominous enough for you? You should be okay (no snow) though it's me who is NW of 495
  • mjpTennis
    Could go either way...kids want snow...I want a few more days to clean the leaves...and the wife wants more coffee and $? Sound like what you heard on "The married With Children" forecast?
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Can I Say HAPPY HUMP DAY to Ya'll????
  • mjpTennis
    Maybe I could make more money selling women's shoes...?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    shows? don't you mean shoes?