**Question's Only**

Replies

• garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Hey whatsammattah with that word?

Anyways since we're bordering on offending people here...let's move on...I was joking about myself, but others get sensitive.

What's for lunch today

Does a chicken mondo burrito from Taco Del Mar sound good?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Hey whatsammattah with that word?

Anyways since we're bordering on offending people here...let's move on...I was joking about myself, but others get sensitive.

What's for lunch today

Does a chicken mondo burrito from Taco Del Mar sound good?

can I say that it sounds.. sodiuminy-eh yee eh yeee.. hahaha?
  • garnetsms
    IKR!! Would it help if I drink lots and lots of water today?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Right On!!! Can I give you high five?

And one down low too?
  • MikeyD1280
    Right On!!! Can I give you high five?

And one down low too?

should they wave their fingers?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    should they wave their fingers?

Slowly and purposefully?
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    would you believe me if i told you we had a blizzard hit? that it took me 3 friggin hours to get to work today?
  • MikeyD1280
    you're in Canada?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    holy cow! how much snow did you get?
  • garnetsms
    would you believe me if i told you we had a blizzard hit? that it took me 3 friggin hours to get to work today?

Aww man, that sucks!! Will you be careful going home this evening?
  • MissyJessy
    i believe we were at 25 cm but it is still snowing so im guessing more than that?
    yes i am in Canada
    i will try to be careful there was semi's jack kniffed all over the highway this morning....

think ill be late to pick my son up?
  • garnetsms
    Where is your son?
  • MissyJessy
    i work on the west end of my city his dayhome is on the east side and i love about 20 minutes east of the city.

rediculous?
  • garnetsms
    Wow, that is something. I've also never heard it called dayhome...Is that the same as what we call daycare?

I work on the North end of town, live on the South end of town, but because of the interstate, I am here in 10-15 miinutes or so. I can also get to my son's school that fast too.
  • MissyJessy
    Sorry he is now in a daycare but for 2 years he was in a dayhome which is like a daycare but usually there are less kids and it is run out of someones home, sounds sketchy doesnt it? he loved it there but now he is so much happier at the daycare.

Guess what?!!?!? my boss is letting us leave early! not until 4 though :grumble:

Our "interstates" (highways) have lights on them when they go through the cities which is retarded and those are usually the first places to be shut down due to accidents
  • garnetsms
    I'm glad you get to leave early...you will be on time to pick him up, huh?

Did I mention I was working over tonight to leave early on Friday? I'm going to get my little one early so I can go to a football game supporting a friend's son since my son's team is out of the playoffs.
  • MissyJessy
    im hoping so leaving early will give me 2 hours to get there... however the radio is saying that the route i need to take home is nearly impossible, lovely eh?

Im going to do the same but tomorrow night so i can get caught up on some of my tasks and stuff.

Anyone want to go start my car?

Dont worry ill take a picture for you of it all snowed in lol
  • garnetsms
    Did you know that I love pictures of the snow? However, I hate driving in it.
  • MissyJessy
    yeah driving in it is the worst lol.... im excited to shovel tonight :) is it weird that i find that to be great exercise?
  • garnetsms
    I'm assuming you like the burn. Would I be correct?