**Question's Only**

Replies

• MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    yeah and it burns crazy calories... you would be surprised how much you actually use your ab muscles while shoveling like 2 feet of snow.

How ever my roommate has had a tendancy lately to park on the driveway like a drunk person lately so hopefully i will be able to get at it.

did everyone else go home?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    It sure looks that way doesn't it?

Mandi is usually on at this time, wonder where she is?
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    probably got to go home early :( lucky.... is it almost your home time Sheila?
  • garnetsms
    I normally would be going home in about 15 mins, but I'm staying over, remember?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    I worked the early shift today because I had a BoD meeting at 5:30... anybody still around?

MJ, did you get home okay?
  • garnetsms
    Did you know I'm still on, but only for about 5 more mins?
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Can you believe I was able to rake some more leaves when I got home? "No precipitation yet....apparently the air is too dry and when the precipitation that we did predict hits the dry air it evaporates" sound good to you? Can you believe some one gets paid to say that?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Can you believe I was able to rake some more leaves when I got home? "No precipitation yet....apparently the air is too dry and when the precipitation that we did predict hits the dry air it evaporates" sound good to you? Can you believe some one gets paid to say that?

Do you know what this kind of precipitation is called? Sorry Im a weather Dork too
  • mjpTennis

Do you know what this kind of precipitation is called? Sorry Im a weather Dork too
    Wouldn't you know that google says it is Virga? Is google really making me stupider?
  • bigphatcat
    Why is it making you stupid? That is exactly the word I'm looking for. Is it snowing there yet?
  • mjpTennis
    Why is it making you stupid? That is exactly the word I'm looking for. Is it snowing there yet?
    As the great Yukon Cornelius would say.......mmm, che, che.... nuttin....You?
  • bigphatcat
    nada...you watching the Celtics? Btw...Do you know I quoted Rudolph yesterday, when A girl told me I was cute?
  • mjpTennis
    Thanks for the note about the Celts...Rondo is like butter....Rudolph was just ahead of his time.....Always wanted to watch a version of Rudolph where he was this tough guy reindeer...is that out yet?
  • mjpTennis
    ....and the land of A$$kicks? Yeah I'm a frickin' Charlie in the Box....does that bug ya?
  • bigphatcat
    what are you talking about ...lol

Rondo came into the right set of veterans, but he is fun to watch
  • mjpTennis
    Land of Misfits...maybe I am a little too scarred by Rudolph?
  • bigphatcat
    I got that...But tough guy Rudolph?
  • mjpTennis
    Time for a drink I guess?
  • bigphatcat
    when did you start running?
  • mjpTennis
    Would you believe only a year ago? Although I have always been in sports just not regularly for about 10 years...