**Question's Only**

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Were you a Soccer Guy? because you seem to have a talent for running. I on the other hand am talented in upper body strenght. Do you ever want to try a Marathon or Half mary?
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Were you a Soccer Guy? because you seem to have a talent for running. I on the other hand am talented in upper body strenght. Do you ever want to try a Marathon or Half mary?
    Basketball and tennis but I think I would have been a good fit for soccer. Now that I get to coach it, I find it fun. I still don't like running so why would I torture myself for that long of a time?
  • bigphatcat
    Basketball and tennis but I think I would have been a good fit for soccer. Now that I get to coach it, I find it fun. I still don't like running so why would I torture myself for that long of a time?

B-ball??? Point guard? I was a shooting guard when I was younger...Deadly from downtown, but that was a long time ago
  • mjpTennis
    Yes point guard, but I always played with guys who were much taller than I so I know how to rebound and score in the paint. Had a great coach in high school. I play drop in hoops once a week at my club. Would you believe I get annoyed with kids who play and just don't have any of the fundamentals?
  • bigphatcat
    what do you mean by fundamentals? Boxing out? Press? How tall are you anyways? I liked to play as a kid in organized leagues, but didn't play in High School...back in college with practice would play some intramural and people would always lay off of me for long shots....until about the tird quarter..lol
  • bigphatcat
    hahaha...How biased is Tommie Heinsohn at times? Not so bad this time but really?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    You rang?
  • mjpTennis
    Can you keep me awake?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Do you need to stay up for a while?
  • mjpTennis
    Am I awake or is this a dream?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Isn't it a good thing to be awake?

Good morning!!
  • mjpTennis
    Indeed. Do you know that I hated snow for the first time this morning? Then my 6 yr old wakes up and the snow brightens his day beyond belief. Can I say he snapped me into shape?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    I could do without the slush, but the rain is washing away the snow... I'm just not ready for snow yet, y'know?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Hello everyone! Are you all having a nice day so far?
    Also may I ask why you hated the snow this morning?
  • mjpTennis
    I used to know that feeling this morning! Can I say how excited I am that I did not finish all of the leaves yet?
  • mjpTennis
    Hello everyone! Are you all having a nice day so far?
    Also may I ask why you hated the snow this morning?
    Perhaps the cold air, the shovel, and mostly the reminder that I can't play tennis outdoors until April?
  • mjpTennis
    And good morning to you! Based on your geographic location, are you a Steeler fan too?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    I am a Steeler fan of course! lol Can I mention that I think those are all good reasons to be unhappy with snow?
  • bigphatcat
    Who lives in New England and hates snow? SMH..... Isn't that like living in Florida and hating the sun?

How's everyone's day going?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    I wish I had snow! Do you know that I feel that if there isn't snow in the winter, it may as well be warm?

How are you today pirate?