**Question's Only**

Replies

• garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Is it because it's so easy to have a laugh with a nutty irishman?

I believe you are onto something there. Does this mean our son will be an nutty irishman too? LOL
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    One can only hope right? lolol can you tell I am a bit partial to the Irish?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Do you realize I'm 75% Irish myself?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Hey what's wrong with a big ole Gindaloon? huh?

Actually I'm part Irish too
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Hey what's wrong with a big ole Gindaloon? huh?

Actually I'm part Irish too

Which part? :wink:
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Hey Pom me too! what's your other 25 % ?

Should I be partial to you G since you have some irish in you? what's a gindaloon?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257

Should I be partial to you G since you have some irish in you? what's a gindaloon?

i missed it, do you have italian in you?
  • Icelandic_Saga

I haven't any Italian in me, does that have something to do with gindaloon?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    ???:smile:
  • garnetsms

Yes ma'am!! Would you believe me if I told you that my maiden name is of Irish decent?

My mother's side is part Italian, part Cecilian...interesting combination huh?
  • garnetsms
    Gindaloon: a bastardization of the word guinea, used to decribe italian males. Means the same as ginzo or guido.

Does this help?
  • bigphatcat

I haven't any Italian in me, does that have something to do with gindaloon?

Want some Italian in you?...lol

Yes a Gindaloon is Italian...Sort of a slang but not meant to be hurtful
  • bigphatcat
    Gindaloon: a bastardization of the word guinea, used to decribe italian males. Means the same as ginzo or guido.

Does this help?

Umm actually did you know it's more of an endearing term? The others are more derogatory
  • PomegranatePriestess

25% Greek Goddess :tongue:
  • Icelandic_Saga
    I don't think I like this gindaloon word :P lol and Pom do you know that is the coolest combination ever!!??
  • Icelandic_Saga

Yes ma'am!! Would you believe me if I told you that my maiden name is of Irish decent?

Can I say that sounds like a very cool combination? and also thank you for the informative definition of the word gindaloon? lolol
  • PomegranatePriestess
    I don't think I like this gindaloon word :P lol and Pom do you know that is the coolest combination ever!!??

Do you know that for quite some time now, when I asked about my pedigree I answer with "75% Celtic Queen, 25% Greek Goddess?" :wink:

And, did you know that Greek men love Irish girls as much as Italian men do? :love:
  • bigphatcat
    Hey whatsammattah with that word?

Anyways since we're bordering on offending people here...let's move on...I was joking about myself, but others get sensitive.

What's for lunch today
  • bigphatcat

Do you know that for quite some time now, when I asked about my pedigree I answer with "75% Celtic Queen, 25% Greek Goddess?" :wink:

And, did you know that Greek men love Irish girls as much as Italian men do? :love:

Right On!!! Can I give you high five?
  • garnetsms

Can I say that sounds like a very cool combination? and also thank you for the informative definition of the word gindaloon? lolol

You're very welcome!!

May I thank you as well?