green coffee beans and raspberry ketone

Options

Replies

• likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Right now her best friend is leaning over her shoulder, "woo, girl. You sure told them! Where do they think they get off? Some people."
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking about how we hadn't heard about keytones lately. Summer people...

Right! :laugh:
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Right now her best friend is leaning over her shoulder, "woo, girl. You sure told them! Where do they think they get off? Some people."

Totally this.
    giphy.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Sarcastasim is thr lowest form of whit and asumption makes an *kitten* out of you and definitely not me . I said threy had helped me in no way shape or form did I call ita cure I obviously take prescribed medication which to date has not worked and I have a healthy diet along with that I am studying to be an outdoor iinstructor so get a hell of alot of exercise . Whether the tablets are having a psychological effect and are reducing my stress levels and helping my body relax or they are actually helping to burn fat I don't care as they are having the desired effect

yeah. you obviously take prescribed medication. obviously.
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    From Wikipedia:

Uses

Raspberry ketone is used in perfumery, in cosmetics, and as a food additive to impart a fruity odor. It is one of the most expensive natural flavor components used in the food industry. The natural compound can cost as much as $20,000 per kg.[5] Synthetic raspberry ketone is cheaper, with estimates ranging from a couple of dollars per pound[8] to one fifth of the cost of natural product.[9]

Sounds to me that what is in the supplements is artificial scent. That, alone, makes me doubt that it can do anything except (hopefully) smell nice.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    From Wikipedia:

Uses

Raspberry ketone is used in perfumery, in cosmetics, and as a food additive to impart a fruity odor. It is one of the most expensive natural flavor components used in the food industry. The natural compound can cost as much as $20,000 per kg.[5] Synthetic raspberry ketone is cheaper, with estimates ranging from a couple of dollars per pound[8] to one fifth of the cost of natural product.[9]

Sounds to me that what is in the supplements is artificial scent. That, alone, makes me doubt that it can do anything except (hopefully) smell nice.

In for perfumey anal emissions.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    From Wikipedia:

Uses

tumblr_m8ihuap8ZP1qdlfp4o2_500.gif
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Sarcastasim is thr lowest form of whit and asumption makes an *kitten* out of you and definitely not me . I said threy had helped me in no way shape or form did I call ita cure I obviously take prescribed medication which to date has not worked and I have a healthy diet along with that I am studying to be an outdoor iinstructor so get a hell of alot of exercise . Whether the tablets are having a psychological effect and are reducing my stress levels and helping my body relax or they are actually helping to burn fat I don't care as they are having the desired effect

yeah. you obviously take prescribed medication. obviously.

Possibly a touch more than prescribed. :huh:
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Lol.. "Snake oil" I like that, do you catch your snakes yourself?:yawn:

It would burn more calories and be a better weight loss tool than raspberry ketones :laugh:
  • likitisplit
    Options
    If they make your farts raspberry scented, I wonder if taking Garcina Camboga could help you get a job as a room freshener.
  • RomulanWarbird
    Options
    When people don't hear what they want to hear: that quick fixes aren't solutions for weight loss and a healthy lifestyle, they get offended. I don't see the point in threads like this, because the OP will never take anyone's advice if she's dead-set on using one of these "miracle pills."
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    When people don't hear what they want to hear: that quick fixes aren't solutions for weight loss and a healthy lifestyle, they get offended. I don't see the point in threads like this, because the OP will never take anyone's advice if she's dead-set on using one of these "miracle pills."

These threads very quickly stop being about swaying the OP and instead are about those who may later search on the topic and find the thread.

Well, that and bizarre gifs...

...but mostly the former...

...I think.
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    From Wikipedia:

Uses

Awwww, honey! My poo doesn't smell bad! I have been taking raspberry ketones!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

These threads very quickly stop being about swaying the OP and instead are about those who may later search on the topic and find the thread.

...I think.

Yeah, because as we know this thread is from 2012 and was bumped by someone doing a search and calling people out on their sarcastisism (did I get that right).
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Oh sorry. Sarcastasim (I think I got it this time).
  • thisonewillwork
    thisonewillwork Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You have very cute babies! :smile:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    From Wikipedia:

Uses

Awwww, honey! My poo doesn't smell bad! I have been taking raspberry ketones!

So....raspberrry ketone people LITERALLY think their shet don't stink?
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    From Wikipedia:

Uses

h0AF3385A
  • AllisonB145
    AllisonB145 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I was using the Green Coffee Bean for about a month, I think it helped. I am now using a different product, GNC Women's Ultra Mega® Energy and Metabolism. It's too early to comment really, but I do find I have more energy than I did before.
  • likitisplit
    Options

...I think.

Yeah, because as we know this thread is from 2012 and was bumped by someone doing a search and calling people out on their sarcastisism (did I get that right).

It quickly devolves into entertaining each other.