green coffee beans and raspberry ketone

Options
1235»

Replies

• likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I was using the Green Coffee Bean for about a month, I think it helped. I am now using a different product, GNC Women's Ultra Mega® Energy and Metabolism. It's too early to comment really, but I do find I have more energy than I did before.

The research shows that you can get a maximum metabolism boost of 40 calories a day by drinking two cups of coffee. If you want to waste your money "boosting" your metabolism, do what I do and drink premium coffee because it tastes really, really good.
  • zogs84
    zogs84 Posts: 3
    Options
    Sarcastasim is thr lowest form of whit and asumption makes an *kitten* out of you and definitely not me . I said threy had helped me in no way shape or form did I call ita cure I obviously take prescribed medication which to date has not worked and I have a healthy diet along with that I am studying to be an outdoor iinstructor so get a hell of alot of exercise . Whether the tablets are having a psychological effect and are reducing my stress levels and helping my body relax or they are actually helping to burn fat I don't care as they are having the desired effect

yeah. you obviously take prescribed medication. obviously.

Possibly a touch more than prescribed. :huh:
    haha oh yeah the the medication I take is class A !! Jesus it was a comment on a difference I had noticed not meant to be taken as I had done any medical research in to the silly pills . It as helped me in one way or another everyone has their own opinions background and experience so good luck to those who are actually on here to loose weight or get fit and to those who feel it necessary to put people down and from reading comments on other threads sadly its quiet a number of you I hope you cure your insecurities .
  • Fitnacious
    Options
    I'm taking a complex from Assurance NutriScientific (www.assurancesupplements.com) that contains both Green Coffee Bean and Raspberry Ketone, as well as Garcinia Cambogia, Caffeine and Green Tea Extract. It helped me break my plateau, I am down 8 pounds and planning to lose more.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I'm taking a complex from Assurance NutriScientific (www.assurancesupplements.com) that contains both Green Coffee Bean and Raspberry Ketone, as well as Garcinia Cambogia, Caffeine and Green Tea Extract. It helped me break my plateau, I am down 8 pounds and planning to lose more.
    no.
  • tshabliss
    tshabliss Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    has anybody on here thought about taking beachbody products?
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    no.

Come on man, post your shaking head NO gif!
    B069Ujo.gif
    and
    IXUO5zJ.gif