PASTE YOUR PHOTOS HERE -- I NEED INSPIRATION !!!

Options

Replies

• FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    oh and congrats everyone on their weight loss :)
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    crazyadventures, DAMN girl!!! Amazing loss. Everyone else, great job!!
  • ♥seoid♥
    ♥seoid♥ Posts: 476
    Options
    EVERYONE
    LOOKS
    FANTASTIC

WOW!!!!
    I'M TOTALLY INSPIRED!
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    ive only been here since last july and havent REALLY put my all into it all the time
    but this is the pic that made me think "oh my GOD I have to do something NOW"
    6132_98163753315_508033315_2150667_7318944_n.jpg
    and this is me just last week
    DSC00546.JPG
    i havent weighed in in like...months. so i couldnt tell you what ive lost. and the before pic Im overflowing my size 12 jeans and i think i shouldve been in a size 16. now im in a size 10...SO close to single digits!

my goal is to be able to wear this kind of outfit again
    n508033315_721208_4137.jpg

you look lovely :)
  • taryn_perry
    taryn_perry Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Wow, everyone looks GREAT! So much hard work, it surely pays off, doesn't it?

These are my 90 day before/after pictures using a program called P90X. It was incredible how much it changed my figure. This is AFTER 2 kids too. There is hope ladies!!!!

Before: 157lbs
    3639248509_e22dd9fda9.jpg

After: 132lbs
    3032896346_10090b7608.jpg
  • klt1030
    klt1030 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    WOW, just WOW!

Everyone looks fantastic and what a great inspiration for me!
  • cpatt
    cpatt Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    These are amazing! Thank you so much for sharing everyone!
  • ldarter
    ldarter Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Wow choose2b!!!!! You look fabulous! Great work and very inspiring!
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I can't wait to look so cut!
  • Fat2FitAmanda
    Options
    i just saw you on the side ad for p90x!
    Wow, everyone looks GREAT! So much hard work, it surely pays off, doesn't it?

These are my 90 day before/after pictures using a program called P90X. It was incredible how much it changed my figure. This is AFTER 2 kids too. There is hope ladies!!!!

Before: 157lbs
    3639248509_e22dd9fda9.jpg

After: 132lbs
    3032896346_10090b7608.jpg
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    AMAZING
    I am 5'7 and mu weight has fluctuated between 133-139 and I don't have abs like that.....great great job!!!!
    proves u can be 'thin' but soft/out of shape
  • tairui2009
    tairui2009 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just finished Insanity - GREAT program!! I lost over 20 lbs, and 20 inches plus ~ :smile:

Here are my results - I hope I'm posting this right...

Here are the links - http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/tairui2009_album/BeforeAfter.jpg

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/tairui2009_album/beforeafterback.jpg
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    You all look amazing! So inspiring.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Fixed it for ya
    I just finished Insanity - GREAT program!! I lost over 20 lbs, and 20 inches plus ~ :smile:

Here are my results - I hope I'm posting this right...

Here are the links -
    BeforeAfter.jpg

beforeafterback.jpg
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    AMAZING pictures EVERYONE!! Thank for the big boost of inspiration!!
  • Warrior_Princess
    Options
    I just started my fitness pal today so I don't have any pictures, but I do have a story. Though my story may not be complete, what I can give you is a hand. So here's my story: I've been overweight my entire life, I was the chubby girl in elementary, middle school, and at the beginning of high school. But I had finally had enough! I told myself that I was going to get into shape no matter what. So throughout my high school career I trimmed off about 60 pounds. Unfortunately that wasn't my ideal weight, because I still had about 20 more pounds to lose. After that I fell off the horse and hadn't been cautious of what I was eating. I would tell myself that I'll start eating good today, but then later that week I would get off track. So today is the day that I continue my journey towards a healthier lifestyle again with the help of my fitness pal. Like everyone else, I need that boost. The helping hand to give me an apple instead of that bag of chips. Where's that little angel on my shoulder to guide me to the right things? So if you've read this, just know that we've all been there and sometimes need a little or a lot of help. The only thing that matters at the end of the day is whether or not you feel good about your accomplishments. And here's a tip, if you're looking in the freezer wanting to grab a bowl of ice cream or wanting that least piece of pie contemplating whether or not to eat it, write down the reasons why you want to lose weight (don't just think of the reasons) write em' down!
  • ChavezCurse
    Options
    OMG!!! What an inspiration! Everyone looks stunning! One day I'll post my before and after pics...
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Drats it did not work!
  • bksteve26
    bksteve26 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    This is a phenomenal post...i wish i wasnt at work because i would put mine up. One day...I'm sure i'll have some for you guys! Haha. I cannot even tell you all how amazing you look and such an inspiration! Keep it up...you guys are definitely helping me keep it up.
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Before 165 Lbs 30% body fat (2006 ish)

mefatsmall2bx2.jpg
    thebustybridekd9.jpg

After 124 lbs 20% Bodyfat (6 months ago)
    comox055.jpg
    7018_100191836667223_100000292204565_2168_7111566_n.jpg

Currently *after wniter in the mountains* I'm back up to 133 lbs, but losing 3 lbs a week average with my personal trainer
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!