PASTE YOUR PHOTOS HERE -- I NEED INSPIRATION !!!

Options

Replies

• pressica
    pressica Posts: 361
    Options
    This is one of the biggest motivators for me! Thanks for sharing these. One day, I hope that I will be able to post mine on the site. Unfortunately, I still have more before in me than I do after. Congrats everyone! :smile:
  • everyrose
    Options
    Thanks for the tip!

Okay here goes again LOL

Okay I started my diet in June 2008 and I was 15st 3lb...

weightlosssofar.jpg

And this is me in December 2008...

DSCN0574copy.jpg

I lost a total of 3stone.

But unfortunatly I gained 18lb so I am back on the journey!

Me now (February 2010)

2feb2010.jpg
  • circleflyer
    Options
    Wow everyone looks amazing!!. I can't wait to post photos!. My highest was 210 after I had my daughter . I lost a little after than and my pre - pregnancy weight with my son was 198lbs So thats what i'm going with. I'm hoping to hit 160lbs by April and by the end of summer 140.
  • mommy2ans
    mommy2ans Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Bump to get it under my topics :)
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    weightlossprogress.jpg
  • ♥dawnwestbury♥
    Options
    thank you for sharing!! i should take my before pic!! you guys are great motivation!!
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Awesome job everyone.
  • nehadi23
    nehadi23 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • nebulas
    nebulas Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    These are all some amazing pictures. Thank you for sharing!
  • junipuni
    junipuni Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I can never get my images to paste in here. What's the trick?

18443_296958725662_286664895662_4908810_2828712_n.jpg

18443_296977875662_286664895662_4908913_1801481_n.jpg
    Wow! Huge transformation. This literally looks like a picture of mother and daughter. You look so much younger and happier in the after pic. So impressed!
  • jennylynn84
    jennylynn84 Posts: 659
    Options
    Giving it a try (I've never successfully posted pictures here! lol)
    So, the before was around 220 or 225lbs (I didn't get near a scale until I started to lose and I was around 220 then) and the "after" is at about 170lbs. I want to get down to around 135 or 140lbs. I don't have any full body before & during's on the computer. PS: I'm 5'10" which definitely makes a difference to the relative numbers on the scale!

69754_1551.jpg

69754_1821.jpg

Wow. From your height to your numbers you are pretty much exactly me! Except, of course, that I haven't made it all the way. Awesome to see the transformation and I hope mine looks just as great!
  • Nlongenecker
    Options
    WOW, if this doesn't motivate me I don't know what will! Great job everybody. I can't wait to add my pix here one day!
  • chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    Options
    Ok so this is me at my heaviest....almost 180....at 5'10 I was that girl who was always told it was ok because I was so tall my weight "spread out" more!!! Riiight

135126_2676.jpg?2028

This is me after...and about a year and a half later have kept it all off...and I am SO much happier today than I ever was. No more tugging at clothes, no more crying because things look so terrible...I am so much happier than i have ever been!!!

135126_1310.jpg?2028

..and you know whats funny that I JUST noticed...If you notice in my before, I'm wearing black...EVERYTHING I wore was black because it made me feel thinnest..I could never enjoy colour...In my after I'm wearing that bright blue top....just goes to show how much life has changed...I LOVE colour in my wardrobe now and NEVER wear black if I can avoid it!!!
  • CrazyAdventures
    CrazyAdventures Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, wonderful inspiration everybody!!

This was my before babies, before bed rest and killed metabolism. This was how I was all my life (120s 130s):
    dressy.jpgwhitedress.jpgbikiniME.jpg

This was me in 2004/2005, after giving birth to my middle son - approximately 180 here
    100_0941.jpg
    100_0937-1.jpg
    (Oh, sorry about that. Don't mind the chest action. Nothin' to see here, folks.)

This next one was my son's first birthday, same time frame
    100_0663.jpg

I knew I had to do something, so I tried hard, dieted, worked out, and began to look like this (155-ish)
    Image035.jpglisamidriff.jpg

But after a couple more pregnancies, it came back, and this was my starting point about a year ago at 173:
    106_9383.JPG106_9385.JPG

Over time, I began melting away (progress pictures can be found here http://www.crazyadventuresinparenting.com/2010/02/weight-loss-update-and-new-fitness.html) Last summer, suddenly I realized I was 25 lbs down, and saw this in a picture comparison:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/SaweetMomma/weight-before-and-now.jpg

This fueled me! By year's end, this was my new comparison:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/SaweetMomma/weight-loss-progression.jpg

(Sorry, those pictures are too wide to fit)

But for Christmas I was given the EA Sports Active More Workouts and did their 6 week challenge, which brought me to here on 2/26 (141):
    DSC_0755-1.jpgDSC_0757.jpg

And another recent picture - in a new custom t-shirt I adore, with jeans
    DSC_0657.jpg

Currently, I'm 137 and still going, and I'm doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, I'm seeing SERIOUS changes in my body. Hoping to take those "after" pics at month's end, to see more muscles & myself leaner and meaner. I'd love to do a marathon some day.
  • claire30
    claire30 Posts: 153
    Options
    Wow- amazing photos!!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, wonderful inspiration everybody!!

This was my before babies, before bed rest and killed metabolism. This was how I was all my life (120s 130s):
    dressy.jpgwhitedress.jpgbikiniME.jpg

This was me in 2004/2005, after giving birth to my middle son - approximately 180 here
    100_0941.jpg
    100_0937-1.jpg
    (Oh, sorry about that. Don't mind the chest action. Nothin' to see here, folks.)

This next one was my son's first birthday, same time frame
    100_0663.jpg

I knew I had to do something, so I tried hard, dieted, worked out, and began to look like this (155-ish)
    Image035.jpglisamidriff.jpg

But after a couple more pregnancies, it came back, and this was my starting point about a year ago at 173:
    106_9383.JPG106_9385.JPG

Over time, I began melting away (progress pictures can be found here http://www.crazyadventuresinparenting.com/2010/02/weight-loss-update-and-new-fitness.html) Last summer, suddenly I realized I was 25 lbs down, and saw this in a picture comparison:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/SaweetMomma/weight-before-and-now.jpg

This fueled me! By year's end, this was my new comparison:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/SaweetMomma/weight-loss-progression.jpg

(Sorry, those pictures are too wide to fit)

But for Christmas I was given the EA Sports Active More Workouts and did their 6 week challenge, which brought me to here on 2/26 (141):
    DSC_0755-1.jpgDSC_0757.jpg

And another recent picture - in a new custom t-shirt I adore, with jeans
    DSC_0657.jpg

Currently, I'm 137 and still going, and I'm doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, I'm seeing SERIOUS changes in my body. Hoping to take those "after" pics at month's end, to see more muscles & myself leaner and meaner. I'd love to do a marathon some day.

You look fantastic!! DId you like the EA Sports active? Do you need the balance board with it?
  • CrazyAdventures
    CrazyAdventures Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! DId you like the EA Sports active? Do you need the balance board with it?

You don't have to have the balance board for it, but there are exercises you can do on it if you do have it. I loved using it. To lose, I used the Wii Fit, Wii Fit Plus, EAS Active and EAS Active More Workouts religiously to get to my "after" pictures. :)
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    WOW! I love everyone's before and after photos. Someday I'll be able to post here too. :happy: I'm so inspired!
  • TwentyTen
    TwentyTen Posts: 585
    Options
    Wow! Amazing, beautiful and inspiring! Absolutely fantastic, thanks for posting all.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • bellybutt
    bellybutt Posts: 19
    Options
    great job everyone. bump!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!