PASTE YOUR PHOTOS HERE -- I NEED INSPIRATION !!!

Options

Replies

• Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    You guys all look amazing!!! Sooo inspiring! :)
  • Janelasher
    Options
    WOW! You all look fantastic! I am on my way, but have far to go. I have lost 26lbs and still have 86 lbs to go. I am so excited to be doing this on my own and it makes me feel fantastic about it. Best of luck to everyone still on their journey. :happy:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Trouble posting the pic..so I added it to my profile
    I HATED taking pics and would always try to just get a head shot with the kids
    This pic was 2 yrs ago on X-mas day....my breaking point...
    All the rest are after pics and the pic of my fam from just this past x-mas (all 4 of us standing/black top)

Good luck all!
    Kim
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    I have a before and an in progress. What a difference a year makes!
    This picture with my niece was taken Christmas 2008 at approx. 300lbs
    40914_3506.jpg
    And this was taken last week at 210lbs
    40914_4989.jpg
  • FitbitConnor
    FitbitConnor Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Totally inspiring! fingers crossed we can all post photos like this one day :happy:
  • PinkDog
    PinkDog Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You guys are HOTTTTTT! Thank you so much for the inspiration! I'm keepin' at it!!

--Pink
  • steph1499
    Options
    omg u guys look great. such a motivation. I have been having a hard time sticking to it but after seeing everyone it gives me that push i needed. I love to see the pics of the ones who have lose 80 90 100 pounds so i know i can do it too.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I have a before and an in progress. What a difference a year makes!
    This picture with my niece was taken Christmas 2008 at approx. 300lbs
    40914_3506.jpg
    And this was taken last week at 210lbs
    40914_4989.jpg

WOW! Such a transformation!!

I think what is so great is that as we lose weight, we feel happier about ourselves, we feel like we are accomplishing something and become more driven to keep losing. So as we lose weight, we look HAPPIER! I love seeing these photos!
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    RESIZE.jpg
    at about 200lb 1 month after my daughter was born in march 2006

58185_8689.jpg
    summer of 2009 145lb
    i since have gained some about 15 back but have now lost 10 of that so am am currently ay 152lb
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for posting these... such motivation!!

I hope to post mine here someday also! :love:
  • 2kidzlater
    2kidzlater Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks awesome!
  • ktrichards87
    Options
    Everyone inspires me so much! Makes me keep my determination there!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    This is a great thread - so inspiring! I can't wait to take a after/progress picture in April / May - so I can compare it to the pictures I have pre-MFP in that time. Just to show how much difference a year can make. :smile:
  • AmmieSue
    AmmieSue Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow everyone looks amazing! Great Inspiration!
  • one_hot_momma
    Options
    Sattelite- WOW!! you look like you lost about 10 years!
  • SkinnyGal08
    SkinnyGal08 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/hollisterbabee08/?action=view&current=beforeafter.jpg
    beforeafter.jpg
    This is me before I weighed 217, this isnt me at my biggest and the after photo is me around christmas time of 2009 :) Ive never been skinny and I have always tried dieting and always lost and gained it back plus more but this is the most Ive ever lost so far I have lost 75lbs and I have 15lbs to go till I get to my goal weight, I never knew what it felt like to be truly loved and for people to notice me, for me to be able to cross my legs and feel comfortable in clothes to let myself have gotten that big I would have never knew unless I weighed that one sunny day i august I took a chance and said why not, and from that day I made a life change not only to change for now but to change my life for good, Ive also been going to the local gym for about a month and I love it and as reward I will be attending the biggest loser resort in april to celebrate my weightloss, I joined my fitnesspal to learn how to control my calories and maintain my weight without losing alot more at a dramatic rate but it is coming off slower but I am not going to get discourage I will hold my head up high and grab my dreams if it kills me, I am finally becoming the person Ive always wanted to be :)
  • DaveyGravy
    DaveyGravy Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/hollisterbabee08/?action=view&current=beforeafter.jpg
    beforeafter.jpg
    This is me before I weighed 217, this isnt me at my biggest and the after photo is me around christmas time of 2009 :) Ive never been skinny and I have always tried dieting and always lost and gained it back plus more but this is the most Ive ever lost so far I have lost 75lbs and I have 15lbs to go till I get to my goal weight, I never knew what it felt like to be truly loved and for people to notice me, for me to be able to cross my legs and feel comfortable in clothes to let myself have gotten that big I would have never knew unless I weighed that one sunny day i august I took a chance and said why not, and from that day I made a life change not only to change for now but to change my life for good, Ive also been going to the local gym for about a month and I love it and as reward I will be attending the biggest loser resort in april to celebrate my weightloss, I joined my fitnesspal to learn how to control my calories and maintain my weight without losing alot more at a dramatic rate but it is coming off slower but I am not going to get discourage I will hold my head up high and grab my dreams if it kills me, I am finally becoming the person Ive always wanted to be :)

Wow you're looking so much better now, about half the size you used to be! Congrats :-)
  • SkinnyGal08
    SkinnyGal08 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) Ive came so far I cant give up now, you know I wanted it to so bad just to finally be content and happy with myself, people are always like how did you do it, its a mind thing you have to put it in ur mind and stick with it cause if you want something bad enough you will travel the hardest roads to get it, now I just have to learn how to maintain it and live a healthy life and not ever go back to the old me, hoping myfitnesspal.com can help me out with it! once again thanks alot!
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    Everyone looks soo good. That's where I want to be at some point. I'm finally determined I guess. :) Keep the pics coming!
  • RecliningFigure
    RecliningFigure Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You all look great. What an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!