PASTE YOUR PHOTOS HERE -- I NEED INSPIRATION !!!

Options

Replies

• doitforabby
    doitforabby Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    These are awesome for inspiration! I too hope to add mine someday!
  • BobbieJo_1977
    BobbieJo_1977 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I am so very computer illiterate, so if you'd like you can go to my profile to see before and after pics.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I am so very computer illiterate, so if you'd like you can go to my profile to see before and after pics.

Woooooooooow! You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • meana717
    meana717 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Totally "bumping" for future motivation! You all look amazing!
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/hollisterbabee08/?action=view&current=beforeafter.jpg
    beforeafter.jpg
    This is me before I weighed 217, this isnt me at my biggest and the after photo is me around christmas time of 2009 :) Ive never been skinny and I have always tried dieting and always lost and gained it back plus more but this is the most Ive ever lost so far I have lost 75lbs and I have 15lbs to go till I get to my goal weight, I never knew what it felt like to be truly loved and for people to notice me, for me to be able to cross my legs and feel comfortable in clothes to let myself have gotten that big I would have never knew unless I weighed that one sunny day i august I took a chance and said why not, and from that day I made a life change not only to change for now but to change my life for good, Ive also been going to the local gym for about a month and I love it and as reward I will be attending the biggest loser resort in april to celebrate my weightloss, I joined my fitnesspal to learn how to control my calories and maintain my weight without losing alot more at a dramatic rate but it is coming off slower but I am not going to get discourage I will hold my head up high and grab my dreams if it kills me, I am finally becoming the person Ive always wanted to be :)

beforeafter.jpg
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    These pictures were taken before I started working on my weight in 2006. I weighed 272 lbs. And it wasn't baby weight....my baby was born 3 years earlier. :sad:

lastscan-2.jpg

lastscan-2-1.jpg

Now: This was taken in 2008 and I don't have many from 2009. My weight in these pictures is around 195...I have gained about 15 lbs over 2009 while dealing with my mom's death, but have lost 4 of them since being back with MFP... Slow and steady.

5249_1165372541676_1448772185_30444.jpg

Finally figured it out...sorry they are so large.
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    These pictures were taken before I started working on my weight in 2006. I weighed 272 lbs. And it wasn't baby weight....my baby was born 3 years earlier. :sad:

lastscan-2.jpg

lastscan-2-1.jpg

Now: This was taken in 2008 and I don't have many from 2009. My weight in these pictures is around 195...I have gained about 15 lbs over 2009 while dealing with my mom's death, but have lost 4 of them since being back with MFP... Slow and steady.

5249_1165372541676_1448772185_30444.jpg

Finally figured it out...sorry they are so large.

You look AMAZING!!!! Awesome job!! :)
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I also love these kinds of threads... Thank you all for sharing! :-)

Hopefully I can get this right! It's been awhile since I tried to post photos here... I have some on my profile too.

fat.jpg
    1999? (over 200 pounds)

IM000002.jpg
    2003 - around 190 pounds

000_1127.jpg
    May 2006, a month before I began my weight loss venture - about 198 pounds

skinny.jpg
    November 2006.... I'd met my goal (148 lb)

PC250318.jpg
    Now.... This was taken Christmas day 2009 - I'd like to lose 10-15 pounds and get back to the mid 140's!
    (and because EVERYONE asks me what the heck I was doing in this photo... I was showin' off my new fuzzy socks! - they were a gift)

:O)~
  • biopratt
    Options
    I like to watch "The biggest Loser" for inspiration. If someone 400 lbs can do sit-ups, and circuit training, treadmill, etc...then I can! I would die doing the things they do. Surprisingly it inspires me!
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    Me in November of 2008 right around 350 pounds
    142974_896.jpg

Me on January 1st 2010 after losing 91 pounds

142974_8685.jpg

trying to post these. don't know if they'll work or not.
  • jenmandy
    jenmandy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WOW! Totally inspirational!
  • laurenb85
    Options
    one word for u all.................WOW!!!

U are all truely amazing people who have a achieved such a great thing, u can tell how much confidence and how much happier u all are in the after photos!! INSPIRATIONAL!! x
  • StaceG1986
    Options
    WOW!! You are all totally amazing and such an inspiration!!

I have only just joined today so I hope to be able to post before & afters at some point!!

:smile:
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    306016_2031.jpg

October 2008

306016_4390.jpg

Today! (Jan. 2010) (Finally got some clothes that fit!)

Edited to say: Thanks, 34at35 for letting us know how to add pictures! I'd been wondering about that!:flowerforyou:
    Fixed my pics. Sorry the first is blurry--I wasn't exactly wanting my picture taken then!:laugh:
  • 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Options
    306016_2031_thumb.jpg

October 2008

306016_4390_thumb.jpg

Edited to say: Thanks, 34at35 for letting us know how to add pictures! I'd been wondering about that!:flowerforyou:

If you move the picture in as your main photo (just temporarily is all you have to do) and then right click on it you'll be able to cut and paste a bigger one. than the thumbnails you posted. It will be the size of the main photo.
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    Me in November of 2008 right around 350 pounds
    142974_896.jpg

Me on January 1st 2010 after losing 91 pounds

142974_8685.jpg

trying to post these. don't know if they'll work or not.

You look WONDERFUL!

Has anyone else noticed how much happier we all look in our 'after' (or, in my case, 'now') pictures?:happy:
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    306016_2031.jpg

October 2008

306016_4390.jpg

If you move the picture in as your main photo (just temporarily is all you have to do) and then right click on it you'll be able to cut and paste a bigger one. than the thumbnails you posted. It will be the size of the main photo.

Thanks! I did think I'd forgotten a step--I've saved the directions in a document for next time!
  • prudychick
    Options
    Wow. Amazing. Congratulations.
  • claire30
    claire30 Posts: 153
    Options
    Wow, all of these photos are amazing!
    Well done to all of you!
  • prudychick
    Options
    Trying to post pics but can't seem to figure out how....

Anyways they're on my profile.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!