PASTE YOUR PHOTOS HERE -- I NEED INSPIRATION !!!

Options

Replies

• pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Trying to post pics but can't seem to figure out how....

Anyways they're on my profile.

On the first page of this topic 34at35 posted how. Just follow the directions. I'd never done it before myself!

BTW--You look GREAT!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    7720_1061296112618_1832413264_12212.jpg010-5.jpg
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Oh and I lost about 36 pounds!! :laugh: I just saw how funny it looks that my ticker says I lost 1 pound!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Oh and I lost about 36 pounds!! :laugh: I just saw how funny it looks that my ticker says I lost 1 pound!

Gee Jeannie... I was hoping to lose that one pound that you did. It looks like it was a doozy!!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Awesome pictures and transformations!

Here's me at 245 (Oct. 2005 before my last two kids)...
    245pounds.jpg

Here's me at 170 pounds sometime this past fall...
    S4300204.jpg

Here's me now at about 158 pounds this past Sunday...
    amyatgabesparty.jpg
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options

I know, right? I lost about 70 pounds already, but started at my current weight when I started back here again, the 5 lbs looks a little sad!
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    These pictures are all so amazing. There are so many real transformations, it's unreal. Thank you all for sharing.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Awesome pictures and transformations!

Here's me now at about 158 pounds this past Sunday...
    amyatgabesparty.jpg

Amazing girl................great job!!!:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Gee Jeannie... I was hoping to lose that one pound that you did. It looks like it was a doozy!!!

:laugh:
  • schlieffen
    Options
    Here are my progress pictures... the before picture was taken in the summer of 2007, the after was a couple of weeks ago. Still about 10lbs to get to my goal weight.

BeforeAfter-1.jpg
  • Redkoala
    Redkoala Posts: 146
    Options
    Im still in the process of reaching to my goal your pictures are amazing i cant wait for my goal day:P

beforeafter.png
  • Jennwith2ns
    Jennwith2ns Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Before & After pictures! Everyone looks so amazing! Mostly, I love how happy and confident everyone is in their after photos. You can tell how much of a difference attitude and confidence makes when in front of a camera!
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    You all look so amazing! I can't wait to be there one day... you have given me such inspiration, thank you!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Jeannie...hot mama! :happy:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Here are my progress pictures... the before picture was taken in the summer of 2007, the after was a couple of weeks ago. Still about 10lbs to get to my goal weight.

BeforeAfter-1.jpg

:noway: Great job! You look so healthy:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Im still in the process of reaching to my goal your pictures are amazing i cant wait for my goal day:P

beforeafter.png

looking good!:smooched:
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You all are such an Inspiration!! This is the extra kick I needed! Thank you all for posting!!! :flowerforyou:
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Thought I'd just go ahead with a before and halfway picture. My before isn't even me at my heaviest because like many of the rest of you, I avoided the camera like the plague at my heaviest (which was probably 275).

Beforemiddle.jpg

I cut off my head because... suffice it to say I can't not make a stupid facial expression when there's a camera around. :laugh:
  • DaveyGravy
    DaveyGravy Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    @Jlb123 :

What, wow a transformation is taking place! I'm sure you'll easily get to the 160lbs mark this year! :) Great work!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks fantastic! You are all an inspiration. I fell off the diet wagon but I am ready to start again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!