Women in their 30s with children please!

Options
123457»

Replies

• Fitby31
    Fitby31 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, 31yr old, we have 1 almost 3 yr old daughter, about 50lbs to lose.
  • bogden78
    bogden78 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. turned 34 on Monday, 2kids, 3 and just turned 1. i need to lose over 50lbs
  • Kkleo2102
    Options
    Ok, well I'm 28, not 30. But I'm a single mom of a crazy but adorable soon to be 4 year old. I have a lot more than 50 pounds to go, but you can add me if you want. :)
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I'm Sarah, 31 and have two girls. I have 60 more to go but add me if you like :)
  • sleek1003
    Options
    I'm 31 with three kids age 9, 9, and 6! I've got about 50lbs to drop also and I'm new here. Feel free to add me! Hope you have a great day!
  • meaghanrocks
    meaghanrocks Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm not 30. I am 26 with 2 kids ( 3yr old daughter and 9 month old son )
  • mercymarque
    Options
    I'm 35 I have two boys 16 1/2 and 3 1/2.... I know I know. I thought we were done when we had the first and I was fine... My husband wanted another and I gave it. Love my Jamir. Add me if you like. I started off needed or wanting to lose 60 pounds. I have lost over 20 pouns through , diet, exercising, drinking plenty of water and juicing. Add me if you like.
  • bogden78
    bogden78 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi, im 33 with a 13 year old son, adult step children, and 3 grandbabies. i have along way to go but determined.....feel free to add
    WOW!! a grandmother at 33 :)
  • FabulousKP
    FabulousKP Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Add me..
    33yrs old but LOOK & FEEL 20yrs :wink:
    Mommy of 3 (4, 10, 11yrs old)
  • RachelGoodloe
    RachelGoodloe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 32 with three children :) I had a hysterectomy two years ago where I gained around 10-15 lbs and then in January I quit smoking so I gained another 15 lbs. I notice that now that I'm a little older, losing weight is MUCH harder! Good luck! I hope you do great :)
  • gottaTuscany
    gottaTuscany Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Anyone for that matter. I need more support too and would love to be supportive to you. I'm 39 with a special needs teenager. Although, I don't have more than one, him having special needs takes up a lot of my time. It's so hard to fit in "me" time. Good luck to you in your journey! :)
  • Capegirl8013
    Capegirl8013 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 35, two children ages 4 and 6. Full time outside of the home job. Exercise at random and bizarre hours of the day because that's the only way it get done (ex. - spinning class last night at 5:30 pm but in order to get it in today I got up at 4:45 am!). I've lost 15 lbs already and have about 50 more to go - although it may end up only being about 40 more - 50 will be a weight i haven't seen since I was 18.
  • Wmr1978
    Wmr1978 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi !! You can add me if you like :smile: I am also 34 and have a 14 year old and a 5 year old . i have lost 34 pounds in the last 9 1/2 months. I have learned a lot on this website and found out so much about how certain foods affect my weight loss.
  • piclovinchic
    piclovinchic Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, I am a mom of 3 and would love to have more pals (need inspiration). Add me.
  • myfitnesslife75
    myfitnesslife75 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 with 3 kids, the oldest being autistic. All of them keep me so busy...
  • KatieRenee01
    Options
    Hiya, I'm katie and have 1 wonderful daughter! We both suffered from obesity, I was at 250lbs when I realised that this was getting pretty serious. Started searching the internet and found a couple good sites including this one! another which really helped was http://www.weight-loss-reviews.co.uk/ !! Right now I'm at 195lbs and still coming down! Hope to chat to some more inspirational people!
  • straub74
    Options
    Hi! Looking for some weight loss pals...I am 5 days in on MFP! I am a 38 yr old mom. I work full-time as a nurse in a hospital and have two ACTIVE boys (4 and 7). I gained a lot of weight with both of them and lost about 40lbs on WW but got bored and tired of paying! Liking the program so far...I look forward to anyone's advice and tips and especially motivation! (stress eater!!! uuuuggghhh)! Hoping to lose 30 more lbs!!