Size 26/28-Size 14/16.. My journey still in progress

Options

Replies

• keenercam
    keenercam Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! You are an inspiration. You have been through so much and have come out so much stronger. Thank you for sharing your story. Keep up the great work so that I and others can continue to follow your story and be inspired by you.
  • ariesmom07
    ariesmom07 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! I am truly sorry for your loss though. -hugs- Keep up the good work you are looking great :)
  • DanielleB1016
    Options
    Amazing story. Your determination has gotten you so far and will take you to amazing places! Best of luck to you in your journey, and thank you for the inspirational story to help me in reaching my goals. Truly amazing. :) Way to go!!
  • MoniMoni2u
    MoniMoni2u Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hey, when are you going to change your name here to SKINNY*****barbie???!!!! Yahoo!
  • rubberbiscuit
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss. Your story is an inspiration. Keep up the great work!
  • gottaTuscany
    gottaTuscany Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You are one strong woman. Congratulations on your weight loss! Your struggles are all too familiar. Thank you for sharing your very private pain in order to show us and yourself what comes from inner strength.
  • Dona_Maria
    Dona_Maria Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success, wish you all the best! You look fantastic BTW.
  • MrsJonSamuels
    MrsJonSamuels Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    OH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!! Congrats to you!!!
  • sylwheat
    sylwheat Posts: 125
    Options
    Your story is amazing and heartfelt. You have been through so much, but yet your light shines bright. Congratulations on your weight loss, you look amazing. Continue on your journey. You are an inspiration to so many who struggle. Thank you for sharing!
  • bdenitto
    bdenitto Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I really needed to read a story like yours today. Thank you for sharing. You look awesome!
  • m_mtz
    m_mtz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow thats an awesome story! Keep it up!!!!!!
  • nursekern
    nursekern Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wow. You are so amazing!
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your very painful but successful story. What an awesome woman yu are.:flowerforyou:
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    You look Great happy for your success.
  • jorayek
    jorayek Posts: 23
    Options
    Awesome! What a inspiring story - you go girl!
  • melotj
    melotj Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You're awesome! I really needed to read this today!
  • wmako
    wmako Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Stay strong, you've risen above it all and now you are winning! Great determination.
  • Csengure
    Csengure Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Pics are awesome but you have such a way with words. I got so caught up in the rhythm of your story...nicely done on all counts.
  • unkreativ
    Options
    This is a really impressive loss of weight - and you still look healthy. My best wishes and I bow my hat in deep respect :-D
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    wow you are amazing!! x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!