Size 26/28-Size 14/16.. My journey still in progress

Options
12346»

Replies

• AZDreamgirl
    Options
    :wink: I love this!!!! You look awesome.
  • coppercat25
    coppercat25 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow. Thankyou for sharing. It just shows that events in your life can really affect this weight loss/getting healthier journey. Your story really touched me, and I think you've done amazing to keep going. Well done xx
  • TinaKessler
    TinaKessler Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are to many of us on the journey. I look forward to seeing your continuing transformation in the future. I've been obese all my life and at age 63 finally seem to be doing well on mfp it's a good program. Luck to us all! Christine :- )
  • KindaOverThis
    KindaOverThis Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your raw honesty is incredibly refreshing. And your success is just an amazing accomplishment and a testament to your strength... you're a true motivation!
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great! Keep up the super work!
  • TashiaMH
    TashiaMH Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You're such a strong person. Very inspiring. :D
  • Ibelievenme2
    Ibelievenme2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Oh wow!!!!! So amazing. You look great. keep up the good work. So glad you post this. Thanks
  • pen_thief
    pen_thief Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    This was an amazing post. Thank you for sharing.
    People have no idea how much emotions and eating are connected for some people. They want to make it out to be such a simple thing, as if going for the ice cream or chips was a conscious decision. I used to find myself in front of the fridge not even realizing I had walked myself over to it. I guess the formation of new, healthy habits takes times and dedication and there's no way around it. I refuse to give up even if I screw up. Best of luck on the rest of your journey, you are looking fabulous! :)
  • nelbie
    nelbie Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing!!
  • Belinda658
    Belinda658 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You're story is amazing :)
  • divacat80
    divacat80 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You're a winner girl! Wow you've been through so much! I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby. But all i can think of is that life must have great things waiting for you in the years ahead! Never give up, you're a fighter!

I can't wait to read more about your progress in the following months.

You're a model and inspiration to everyone here.

Keep it up!
  • exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow, your story is amazing! Thank you so mcuh for sharing it with us. You have gone through so much and are continuing to work towards your goals! You are a beautiful person inside and out! Congrats Congrats Congrats!!!
  • junipearl
    junipearl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You are looking fantastic!

Also, unrelated, you are a great writer lol ^__^
  • dasexiimommy
    Options
    Im so sorry for your loss. That was an amazing story, you had me in tears, and you have just added that extra little push I needed. You have come so far and you look great! Keep up the good work!!!! Thanx for sharing your story!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!