300-400 Pound Club

Options
1235»

Replies

• sheribrasington
    Options
    A lot of us have been in your boat and still are. I was 368, I don't know why I allowed myself to get here. I had 5 surgeries followed by two bad falls and could not get out to even buy my groceries for my family, I sunk into a depression and ate my feelings and I come out fighting. I thinkk the eye opener for me was when I had to go to my daughters school and it crushed my daughter to hear one of her friends tell her that her mom was FAT, ME the fat lady. I decided I would never let my children be ashamed of me ever again, I always stood behind a camera and have missed having so many memories of them together taken. I started at 368, I am 280 now and I am not even half way yet. I take one day at a time, I bounce my eating around, if I get stuck I change it up a bit, I will eat more cals one day then a lower amount the next day. Cut out all sugars and breads, I do cheat with an occassional slice of pizza but it ruins my weight loss for the week. You can and should do this for yourself. I dreamed last night and I saw myself and I was not fat any more. I know this dream is going to come true. It is going to take time but I will never have my kids ashamed of me becauseof my weight. My daughter also has a mouth like mine....she told the little girl I don't care if my mom is fat she is the best mom in the world and she loves me. Bless her! Never give up!
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Here's the link to the 300-400 pound club on MFP: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/9240-300-400-pound-club
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Here's the link to the 300-400 pound club on MFP: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/9240-300-400-pound-club
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I understand you completely....sometimes it can seem hopeless but you have to beilieve in yourself and know that you will make it. It took me a long time before I finally got to where I was serious about losing weight. I started at 363 and now I weight 246 (still losing). I will admit that it gets hard at times, but you have to keep going. You will make it....just believe you will!!!
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    bump