Can you do something for me?

Options

Replies

• vzryder
    vzryder Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I read every single word and .....................I am blown away!

By your honesty, your insight, your feelings.

Many many of these resonate with me and I thank you so much for giving me an alternative, thank you for sharing and................you are one beautiful person<3
  • Great post. I even got out the paper and wrote all the amazing things I have in my life.
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this! Well written and very valuable lesson.
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I read every word and I loved it. It is a beautiful piece that explains what so many go through. You definitely have a gift for writing -- truth in a fictional setting. But still TRUTH. Thank you for sharing your story. You are such an inspiration.
  • marysue1965
    marysue1965 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow, i read this as tears ran down my face. You are wonderful & so brave. What a beautiful, talented, human being you are. So glad to your not a satistic but a overcomer, a woman warrior!! Blessings to you. I'm studying disorders i one of my college classes right now, & you are a very strong, young woman. B eproud of yourself, & aon another note, you're a great writer. I pray for God to always be with you.
  • lauryn6061
    lauryn6061 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)

So often I'd stand in front of the mirror searching for flaws that were in the way of me being "perfect".
    Thanks for the reminder, it is when we love and accept ourselves that our bodies will mirror our feelings and change to be perfect, too!

I'll start doing that today. Find the beauty in my reflection and be thankful for it. Thank you again!
  • theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Fantastic writing. And you are beautiful on the inside and outside!
  • healthynotthin
    healthynotthin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I cried. I did this myself in the mirror this morning - this... is captivating and hits home far too hard to go unnoticed. Thank you for sharing, I am saving this to read later as well. :)
  • richardheath
    richardheath Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Fascinating, intriguing, scary, beautiful....

Don't forget your own advice either. Even though I don't know you, know you have people on here rooting for you.
  • bonniecarbs
    bonniecarbs Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    ver good writing
  • cathooo
    cathooo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you NocturnalGirl for posting this. :flowerforyou:

I'm sure each and every one of us on here can relate to this, at some point in our lives. I hope that everyone remembers to think about what's good (inside and outside) every once in a while.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    That was mind provoking..., thank you for sharing.
    I've never had an ED but reading what someone who has goes through is scary.
    So glad you are doing better, keep up the good work x

Edited spelling
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    Wow thank you all so much! The fact that you guys told me I'm a great writer made my day, I've always wanted to become a writer! :smile: I didn't expect all those who don't have EDs to actually feel or understand it through my writing. Means a lot :flowerforyou:
  • LadyVeng3ance
    LadyVeng3ance Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You are an excellent writer! :) Keep it up <3
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    wow..thanks for sharing...amazing story and very brave of you to post it...anyone would have their heart tugged feeling that...you're a fantastic writer :)
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    awwww baby sister.. <3 your beautiful! And I'm so proud of you!!

LOVE YOU <3
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Excellent N. I'm proud you came to that. A life is waiting for you out there, just...fly :)
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    Great post. I even got out the paper and wrote all the amazing things I have in my life.

Thank you for actually doing it :smile: Now whenever you are feeling down, look back at that piece of paper. Sometimes in our worst moments, we fail to see the wonderful things in our lives.

And sorry everyone for the length of the post, once I start writing, I can continue forever haha
  • harpercutie
    harpercutie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Naudia, thank you so much for sharing that with me. I think of you often and hoped you wee doing fine and I'm gla to hear you are. You're a beautiful writer and the part whee you say something like " even when you're drowning in your pool of thoughts learn to swim" really touches me. I do not have an ED but I definetly feel like I'm slowly drowning. I want to learn to swim, I couldn't have expressed it better myself. I'm going to get my life back together RIGHT NOW and ill send you the list of things I'm thankful for soon. Must study first.

I'm proud of you darling.
    Much love,
    Harpercutie
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    You're amazing.

Keep doing what you're doing, and keep being you.

You have a lot to be proud of.