Can you do something for me?

Options

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I am so incredibly proud of you for allowing yourself to see how beautiful you are. Regardless of how confident people may seem, it is important to to remember that almost everyone struggles with accepting themselves as they are. As you mentioned, it is entirely a matter of perspective. Thank you for sharing this; you shed some much needed light on a subject people have a tendency to avoid. Your openness, honesty and courage are an inspiration. Youare truly bbeautiful inside and out, and you owe it to yourself to remember that fact often<3
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    im so proud of you for posting it and for having this realization <3
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    Thank you guys so much! I was really nervous to post it and thought I might regret it but your comments gave me more confidence in myself and in my writing :smile:
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Your writing skills are amazing! I could picture the entire scene before my eyes as I read your story. I've never had an eating disorder but I think this relates to each of us on our own individual levels.
    Thanks so much for sharing.
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    bump - will read at home
  • Kyarama
    Kyarama Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I could notice how much you are courage to face your past eating
    disorder, you wrote your experience as if your are talking to yourself.
    You are amazing Nado <3

I wish I could say something about my experience, I just suffered to reach this
    stage in my life, confidence is the best way to succeed :)
  • spyder_rose
    spyder_rose Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Loved this...

Know that you ARE beautiful...

xo
  • SurfJamLiveinAVan
    Options
    this is incredible!! you are so strong, girl! sending love and light your way.xx stay strong,
    and you are perfect. because you're you. not the fake tumblr pictures that lead so many people into that.
    incredible!:)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Bump - will read later when I have more time.
  • fit_spired_vicky
    Options
    Again, I love, love, love it!

Wonderful story... Full of wise morals and meanings.

Keep it up, Sweets!

Love you!
  • SteveK279
    SteveK279 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    This really deserves to be bumped again - I think it's a great insight into an ED for those who don't understand, and a very supportive help to those who do. It took an awful lot of guts to open up like this and I for one am really glad she did.
  • victorious27
    victorious27 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I love this post. :heart:
  • juliec33
    juliec33 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Wow.......is all I have to say. So eloquently written. What a wonderful gift of insight to give to other's.

It takes a lot of courage to put your feelings and emotions out there and be vulnerable. Thank you for sharing!!! I'm sure that you've touched more people than you realize!
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    you are so talented. i loved the story. was this you? by the way.....after reading your post, i could feel your beauty and compassion....i checked your profile......you are also beautiful on the outside! never give up your writing.....you are a talented story teller. feels like it comes from the heart....not just words. good luck with whatever you do in life :flowerforyou:
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    you are so talented. i loved the story. was this you? by the way.....after reading your post, i could feel your beauty and compassion....i checked your profile......you are also beautiful on the outside! never give up your writing.....you are a talented story teller. feels like it comes from the heart....not just words. good luck with whatever you do in life :flowerforyou:

Thank you :smile:
    Was this me? I didn't expect that question to come up haha. Well that's a tough one. As I mentioned, the story was metaphorical, not literal. I wasn't trying to make it come from the writer's perspective, hence the third person narration. However, all the feelings involved and the meanings behind each symbolism came from within. So to answer your question, I guess you can say it was me indirectly, but I like to think otherwise.

And thank you all so much, your comments mean a lot to me :flowerforyou:
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    i kinda thought so. always love yourself and be proud of who you are, cuz there is no one else like you.
    everyone is special and that includes you. be happy Girl! :flowerforyou:
  • amyy902
    amyy902 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    i finally got around to getting on the computer and like i promised i read it :) you put it so eloquently!!! you've come sucha long way :) in the past 14 years i've been batteling with self distruction and im so glad youre hitting it all on the head now. your positive steps are soooo inspiring :) xxx
  • soulfulsally
    Options
    You have such a talent for writing. I want to read more! Nice message at the end. We would all fare better if we loved ourselves more, especially when standing in front of the mirror.
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    You have such a talent for writing. I want to read more!

Well it's been a lifelong dream to become a writer and I actually am thinking about starting up my own fan fiction or writing my own books. But that probably won't happen, I don't know if I'm good enough for that haha.
    Thank you! :smile: