Can you do something for me?

Options

Replies

• tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    This is a really, really great message. And you're quite talented.

Best of luck in everything! You're amazing!
  • nurselroy
    nurselroy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow, great post. Thanks for sharing. You're a talented writer by the way.
  • darisey
    darisey Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You have such a talent for writing. I want to read more!

Well it's been a lifelong dream to become a writer and I actually am thinking about starting up my own fan fiction or writing my own books. But that probably won't happen, I don't know if I'm good enough for that haha.
    Thank you! :smile:

Wonderful writing! Made me cry! You should definitely write more, you are great!
  • ceejay1982
    Options
    Amazing post
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    So awesome that you were able to write this. I believe it will help some others and simultaneously help your own healing process. Excellent job!
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    That is one of the most beautiful stories ever. I am very into writing and I think you're very talented. You should definitely write more. <3
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    You brought tears to my eyes, you are very brave young woman :) I've never gone through and ED myself but you helped me understand them a little more with your poetic writing. Take care darling.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Very insightful, beautifully written, and I'm so glad you shared. GOD made each of us with his perfect eye. We should be thankful but its so easy to be lead elsewhere. I hope that this helps just one person, and you young lady should think of becomming a counselor.
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    It would mean a lot if this did help someone :smile: And counselling? I've considered it, I've been told that I'd make a good psychologist haha but I'm actually looking to get into Law or Medicine. Thank you!
  • SaraSweetheart
    SaraSweetheart Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this! It is very well written and I bet it has some therapeutic value!
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Bumping so its in my log to read later.. i have visitors for supper coming over, so im unable to read it now. :drinker:
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Bump got to get some sleep for work but will read it later
  • RainxPain
    Options
    Beautiful <3
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    Thanks everyone for taking the time to read this. It means a lot! And just wanted to add, some of the spelling might be different cause I'm from Australia haha :smile:
  • NewBeginnings0148
    NewBeginnings0148 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    So beautifully written! You have a wonderful gift of putting ink to paper. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with all of us. I wish you the very best as you are on this journey! :flowerforyou:
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    THis is really beautiful babe! And really helped me a lot ! I love it so much that i saved it to my desktop :D

And i really think youre an amazing writer who has the power to inspire a lot of people.

<3
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    Aww thank you, I'm so flattered that some of you actually saved this to reread again. I didn't think this was good, I'm not confident with my writing, but now I am seriously considering writing more :smile:
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    it was an excellent read written by a beautiful girl. we will all have moments where we feel lost and have no sense of direction. in those moments we have to reignite the fire of what brought us to that place and continue to push forward :)
  • anuj25
    anuj25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are a beautiful person, i loved every bit of it.
    Thanks. Can I share it?
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    Thank you! Yes, you can most definitely share it :flowerforyou: