Awakening: A Work In Progress

Options

Replies

• autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    To answer the skin questions, and I apologize for not anticipating them in the original post, I do still have these issues and will be dealing with it for a year or maybe more, according to doc. This is probably not a bad thing, as it may be the only thing keeping me from getting arrested for indecent exposure.

I seriously DO NOT CARE that people see sagging skin on my arms - I bare them anyway! My belly and upper thighs? Let's just say I'll be ready for the next bikini season. Bet on it!

I F*****G LOVE your Attitude !!! Your self confidence is contagious. I also really love the fact that you spelled 'loose' correctly with the correct usage as well.

You ROCK !!!! And you are truly an inspiration to me - not just for the weight loss but your confidence as well !!!:flowerforyou:
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job!!! You look fantastic!! Congratulations!!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    That is pretty damned impressive, especially given the details of your starting point.

Congratulations, and keep at it!
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    You, my dear, are completely awesome. Thank you for fulfilling your promise to yourself.

And thank you for posting this :)
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Sarah, damn you almost made me cry reading this because I just got home from starting a running program, thanks to you and your inspiring success and saw this post. You just get better and better with each passing day. :heart:
  • alaska11
    alaska11 Posts: 151
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! Great job!!
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job. Seriously. You look incredible. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    congrats! you have done a wonderful job of taking yourself to a healthy place. Thanks for sharing your story, you do look amazing!
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I stand and give you a round of applause :drinker:

awesome job, look at you looking all sexy...great job
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Just amazing. :flowerforyou: You should be so very proud. :)))
  • kallisto208
    Options
    I so <3 you miss Sarah and you know it, you've always been my biggest inspiration and motivation since I started here and always will be :D
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    You know, it doesn't happen often where I just don't know how to structure sentences in a way to accurately put the things that are in my head, onto the screen.

Sarah, you're remarkable.

This is very, very good progress.

msw7b.jpg

^ Seriously, look you. My god.
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You have done such an amazing job! Congratulations on your success!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Fantastic...just phenomenal....
  • Shawty_Ro
    Shawty_Ro Posts: 135
    Options
    very well done! :flowerforyou:
  • fugaj01
    fugaj01 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Awesome work and dedication! You look amazing! Such an inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Sarah you are an amazing & beautiful butterfly & I'm truly blessed to call you a friend!!!
    Thanks for sharing your story, it's very inspiring! xoxox now let's go & play on "his" wall... ;)
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Resounding applause!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    You are such a great friend and inspiration to me...I love you!! :heart: Thank you for sharing your story with the rest of MFP; you are a true example of SUCCESS!! :drinker:
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Awesome story! You look amazing. Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!