Awakening: A Work In Progress

Options

Replies

• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Smashing, Sarah! You not only get a well-deserved round of applause for your success but the advice you give in your post is tops.

Bravo!
    :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    That is a great story indeed! And congrats to you on how far you have come since that trip. You look great!
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Nice work! I loved your story, thank you for sharing it. :)
  • camajade
    camajade Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable. You look absolutely amazing. I have lost 13 pounds since my journey here has begun but I don't feel any different. I don't know how much I will have to lose before I start to feel different. One concern I do have though is excess skin. What did you do to get rid of all the skin? Tomorrow I am going to start Zumba and I really hope that works. I am terrified of the flappy arms and sloppy stomach skin.

I feel the exact same way, I'm not too worried about the stomach skin (had surgery a few years back) but for me it is the rest, my legs are huge, my arms are flabby. I also lost 14 pounds and don't feel any difference. sometimes I wonder if my scale really works. My knees and feet are not ready for P90X that is for sure. I've got a minimum of 88 pounds to lose.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    I join those standing and appluading!! Absoultely fantastic!! You are an inpiration!! I am going to copy this thread into every one of those whiney threads about not getting motivated or being frustrated or whatever whinny *kitten* thing some people come up with to show what determination and hard work can do!! :drinker:

Girl, you look SMOKIN'!!
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Great work!
  • IRun4Me_12
    IRun4Me_12 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Congratulations on the new you!
  • txdahl
    txdahl Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    That is truly one of the most inspirational and motivational stories I have read. You look amazing and have done what so many think to be impossible (including me some days). Congratulations on your journey and thank you for sharing it with us!
  • 14uqueen
    14uqueen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look great! So happy for you!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,226 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Great job.
  • SlimmingSarah2012
    Options
    What an inspiration! I'm just starting out on my weight loss journey...but I'm more determined than ever and seeing your before and after really makes me think....I can do this too!!! So thank you for sharing!
  • chinita96
    chinita96 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story. Props to you for your strength and determination to get through it. So very inspiring. You are beautiful!
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    The thing I notice most when I look at the pictures is your face looks happier. From reading what you wrote I have to say that is absolutely true and it really shows. Great job you look amazing!
  • tmbf57
    tmbf57 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you and well done, you look wonderful!
  • samanthagray88
    Options
    Your arms dont look like they have any excess skin, they look very tone.
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    aw u look GREAT!!! i skipped through ur story but JAWS (office manager) might catch me online if i start reading and get all into it. good job!!
  • mariea_bo
    mariea_bo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing! What an inspiration you are. Congratulations.
  • Melaniec78
    Melaniec78 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! What a great story :)
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Completely Awesome!!! Such a wonderful inspiration to us all :):flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!