So your eating less crap, but its still CRAP

Options

Replies

• Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    I wish we were friends......My diary would give you a coronary. I am pretty happy with where I am getting and I like Ice Cream.....a lot.

Me too, Jack! :smooched:

ice cream > crack
    Where's the love people??? Come on now...

There's some love right there.

For the record, I love ice cream, too.

And Resee Cups.

And Ice Cream with Resee Cups.

Love is in the air.

right...love.
    except you judged a page and half of people on how they LOOKED. Way to go...and some of those people didnt even have their picture in their avatar.
    how do you know whether they are jacked or look good? AND what does it matter?
    do I need to PM you my body so you can decide whether I can disagree with the OP and whether my opinion is valid? Wonder if I will measure up.

hmm

^ Yes please dear. Bold part. Thanks!

Carry on people.

I see what you did there.:blushing:
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    SMH....That is all.
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Enh. Get over it.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad that you aren't on MY friend's list, Judgey McJudgerson!

Wow! :noway:

Me too!! i've just ate a cadbury caramel!!

Next time call me and I'll join you for a cadbury caramel damn it!
    Oh and by the way. Since when is Jiff peanut butter considered clean eating? Ever read the ingredients list for that stuff? Isn't that CRAP as well?
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Everyone has preferences and past histories. I cannot judge what someone chooses nor do I feel comfortable doing so however I have several MFP friends whose tastes and food choices more closely align with my own. Just like in real life.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    I wish we were friends......My diary would give you a coronary. I am pretty happy with where I am getting and I like Ice Cream.....a lot.

Me too, Jack! :smooched:

ice cream > crack
    Where's the love people??? Come on now...

There's some love right there.

For the record, I love ice cream, too.

And Resee Cups.

And Ice Cream with Resee Cups.

Love is in the air.

right...love.
    except you judged a page and half of people on how they LOOKED. Way to go...and some of those people didnt even have their picture in their avatar.
    how do you know whether they are jacked or look good? AND what does it matter?
    do I need to PM you my body so you can decide whether I can disagree with the OP and whether my opinion is valid? Wonder if I will measure up.

hmm

:sad:

oh now, sweetness...you need to explain this.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Some people don't have "visible abs" as a goal.

Lies! Heresey! She's a witch - burn her!

It's the goal of everyone everywhere to have visible abs for the sake of it and if your diet and training isn't geared towards that you're just not trying hard enough dammit!

Slackers.

That's Queen Slacker to you, plebe! :laugh:

How very dare you Andrew Mitchell!

Your only goal in life is to have abs. You're not fooling anyone you know....
  • Jessicao33
    Jessicao33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am trying my best trying to stay from sugar/candy and a lot of crabs..

I have tried different things and found best for me is get more water. I also Munchies towards the evens but I grab hot chocolate as my snack...
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,230 Member
    Options
    It's really driving me mental!!! I have something like 89 friends on here. I browse a lot of food journals (friends and random people, too) and am SHOCKED by what I see most of the time. Most of you want to lose weight but I see are not willing to change your ways. Food for thought on this Thursday. Lean on your support network if you need help. That's why we're here! Why log in every day and record CRAP. If you want to change your body, CHANGE YOUR DIET!

I eat so called crap and lose weight just fine. My health markers are quite good and getting better.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    So...what's it to you if I eat crap? I'm losing. I'm happy. I'm not miserable that I'm missing out on foods that I love. So how does this affect you??:huh:
  • JasonDetwiler
    JasonDetwiler Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I guess now I've reali(s)ed I'm not jacked or awesome looking, I'm in a bit of a foul mood.

If you are making progress toward your goal, you should feel awesome.

If you look better than you did when you started, you look awesome today and you should feel awesome.
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I know what you're getting at and agree, however I think your tone may be a bit harsh. I think that you care but it just didn't come across that way. Thus are the misunderstanding of using the internet...I've felt the same way, sometimes I want to shake the 300 lb guy I work with who I watch drink a huge bottle of Nesquick and eat a giant bag of cheese curls in the same sitting but I know even if it comes from a place of love it's tough to not just sound like a huge *****.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I do not eat poop.
  • dreilingda
    dreilingda Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I just did a food database search for "fecal matter" and found nothing. I was curious to see the calorie content in all this crap everyone is eating...
  • m0pp3t
    m0pp3t Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    It's really driving me mental!!! I have something like 89 friends on here. I browse a lot of food journals (friends and random people, too) and am SHOCKED by what I see most of the time. Most of you want to lose weight but I see are not willing to change your ways. Food for thought on this Thursday. Lean on your support network if you need help. That's why we're here! Why log in every day and record CRAP. If you want to change your body, CHANGE YOUR DIET!

/shamed

You are right.
  • AnneC77
    AnneC77 Posts: 284
    Options
    I'm so glad that you aren't on MY friend's list, Judgey McJudgerson!

Wow! :noway:

Sorry I am not usually negative on here, but this lifestyle choice is a very personal thing. We all undertake our own journeys in our own way, what is right for us! Yeah I sometimes eat some bad things but i enjoy them and that is me. I personally don't understand this liking for sludge or whatever it is. Food is food and I will eat what I want. If you only want to support clean eating people, then please by all mean only add clean eating friends. We all are free to make our own choices here, I think if people were a little less judgmental and more accepting of others and their methods, then MFP would be a nicer and happier place.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options

I eat so called crap and lose weight just fine. My health markers are quite good and getting better.

Like Rileyowner I eat some crap and still lose weight. An average of 1.5 pounds per week thank you very much. Plus I'm off ALL of my medications and all of my blood work looks great now. So if I want occasional crap and still have the calories left for it then I'll eat my crap thank you very much. Moderation for me is key.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    you're

it's